Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hello All...

Looks like a bunch a great people, resources and info here.

Honestly, I like the Vanilla Script running here / kinda cool

Cheers,

Dave

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • AsadAsad Member

@HostCheetah Hi Daveeeeeeeeeee

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @AsadHaider - Waz Up :)

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • Hey :)

A great resource and everyone seems so helpful ... been using this site for months and have finally signed up :) :) :)

• Hi
    I'm Amy. I love in Atlanta, Georgia USA. I'm a hack Linux admin for my small business among other things.

I was born in Jamaica west Indies

• Welcome Amy!

• Hello everybody,

My name is William or WDQ. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and really enjoy Linux, web hosting, and generally speaking technology.

• @wdq Hi William, welcome to LET :) so what are you planning with your LEBs?

• @svgnamy Ai Mon! Chillin?
    @wdq It is a nice day, isn't it sir? Shall we have a cup of tea?

• @AsadHaider I bought three of them yesterday. One will be a Nginx/php server, and the other will be a MySQL server. I plan on setting the other one up as a OpenVPN server.

@Taz_NinjaHawk Yes, today is a great day for tea.

• @wdq Let's have a cup of tea while you order and configure your next ninjahawk vps ;)

• @Taz_NinjaHawk .Wat a gwaan? (translation: what's going on)
    :)

Hi @ AsadHaider :)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@svgnamy said: I love in Atlanta

Awww

• Well, my turn.
    My name is Rikky, 22 years old, I will marry in 30 october next month.
    I'm from Indonesia, in Surabaya city.
    3 years as a thief that never caught, 2 years as a health analyst in a surgery hospital's laboratory...

• edited September 2012

Hey all! My name is George, I'm from Greece and I'm not in crisis :) I live in Rhodes, an island considered one of the sunniest places in Europe (over 300 sunny days per year). My house is in a walking distance from the sea, despite that, I've got a nice stable 20/1Mbps ADSL2 internet connection, so I think I've got everything I need.

Oh and I love Steaks and Beer :)

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@wdq said: @AsadHaider I bought three of them yesterday. One will be a Nginx/php server, and the other will be a MySQL server. I plan on setting the other one up as a OpenVPN server.

Have you had a look at BuyVM? You could have grabbed a 128 from them for nginx/php, they offer offloaded mysql hosting for $1/mo on their network.

For OpenVPN/Proxy - just grab another 128, or stick it on the first box. OpenVPN doesn't use much memory.

@Rikimaru90 Halo! Welcome to LET :)

@Fusioned_George Welcome George, Rhodes looks like a beautiful place to live. Here in the UK we only get like ten sunny days a year.. it rains all the time!

• Hey guys, you may call me the space cowboy. Or maybe even the gangster of love.

• @Maurice said: gangster of love.

Oopa Gangnam Style!

• I guess I never really did introduce myself. I am Jay from Minnesota. I like to argue with Taz about inane bs. I have different opinions on things, than some others(Taz)! But it is all good. 24khost has been open for 2 years and I am still broke!

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • Ay Man! Waddup!

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • Not much! But I Am winning!

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • Thats what Charley said before both his gf and wife left :P

• Hello,

My name is Spyros. I'm from Thessaloniki, Greece and I'm co-founder of hostdog.gr web hosting services.
    I really love being creative and innovative and this is the case when working on web hosting and especially VPS'es.
    I also like exchanging information with people, getting and sharing knowledge.

So, to sum up, it's nice to meet you all. :)

• Hey everyone!

Brand new here, so here is a bit about myself: I like pepsi, but i drink coke too. I don't like coffee and i love tim hortons. I'm just a little crazy, eh?

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited September 2012

@DamienSB said: I like pepsi, but i drink coke too

be careful with acquiring diabetes

• Moin !

New member here. Nice to know you all (wave) ... :)

• KairusKairus Member
    edited September 2012

Hi, I'm here for teh lulz. I have a few VPSes from providers here, and basically they sit around doing nothing because I keep finding new deals I want to buy. I've been a member here for a year next month, and I'd like to say it's not as much fun without drmike and Aldyric.

• @Kairus Wow, hoarding VPS servers, I didn't know that people where doing that.

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • KairusKairus Member
    edited September 2012

@vpsnodebox said: @Kairus Wow, hoarding VPS servers, I didn't know that people where doing that.

You haven't been here long then. There are people with 15+ VPSes, there's a few threads about it, I would look for the thread but the search system on Vanilla sucks. I just have a few yearly deals, I think 1 KVM and 2 OVZ, and possibly a 3rd OVZ...

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Kairus said: I would look for the thread but the search system on Vanilla sucks

https://google.com/search?q=your+search+query+site:lowendtalk.com

Thanked by 1Nexus