Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• @Infinity said: Howdy, my name is Joebob, I currently live in Essex, yeah I know what you're thinking.. No not all of Essex is like that.. I'm moving out anyway, and I'm in a taxi on the way to my farm, and I'm OVAR 9000 years old.

• TazTaz Member

YES! Chief Mentioned My(My my my my Echo) Thread (this one). YES! Nerd Rageeee!

• harryharry Member
    edited July 2012

Hi All.

My Name is Harry i live in Jakarta, Indonesia.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hello, my name is Johnny.

• TazTaz Member

I know it is too late but, welcome to LET guys!

• AndriAndri Member
    edited July 2012

Hello, my name is Andri. I'm Indonesian, just like @ErawanArifNugroho I live in Bandung too. I'm available as graphic designer on my spare time, in case anyone interested. :)

• TazTaz Member
    edited July 2012

Hello Andri nice to meet you!

• My name is Ronald. Live in Medan, Indonesia.

Do you know Lake Toba?

Thanked by 1Presbytis
  • I know I know :D

Thanked by 1Presbytis
  • @Erawan : It's time to the mosque :)

• Yes..... Let's go :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Andri care to share your portfolio?

• AndriAndri Member

@jcaleb Sure, it's here.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

Very nice @Andri thanks for sharing! Hope You don't charge much $$$

Review Bastard is kickass

• AndriAndri Member

@jcaleb Thank you, actually I don't, it's a LowEndGraph. lol

• My name is Tony (see username), and I am a VPS addict.

I originally started with a single LEB from Burst to do some streaming media stuff and my habit only got out of hand from there.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@ihatetonyy from your experience, is there a cure to leb addiction?

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • TazTaz Member
    edited July 2012

@jcaleb Yes there is. Cancel all the ones you have and buy from "NinjaHawk"!

Edit: My first ever, Shameless Self Advertisement!

Thanked by 2jcaleb ihatetonyy
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

I'm Jon, 34yo from Manila, Philippines. I'm a Java Developer and big memory VPS are very helpful for me. Currently using 1GB KVM and 3GB OVZ from prometeus, and it's great. Also used ChicagoVPS's 2GB before, and that was great too.

• @jcaleb said: from your experience, is there a cure to leb addiction?

My psychologist said to take it one day at a time. Of course, my psychologist doesn't know I'm on a forum dedicated to LowEndBoxen either..

• jcalebjcaleb Member

I hope your therapist is not HalfEatenPie

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Presbytis
  • @jcaleb said: I hope your therapist is not HalfEatenPie

I can't discuss about my clients.

• @jcaleb said: I hope your therapist is not HalfEatenPie

Too expensive, so not anymore. He requested payment in high-quality pies; unfortunately, my insurance didn't take kindly to that and made me pay him directly.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • Hi all.

I've been lurker on this lowendbox and lowendtalk since its first version (powered by bbpress if i'm not wrong)

Anyway. Nice to see this community growing.

• Manahoana, my name is Mahefa, I'm from Madagascar. I have a turtle. 32, Married, 2 daughters. I love Hostigation :) and I have also VPS from NodeDeploy. The first word of this post is "Hi" in malagasy.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

Who is married? You or the turtle?

Thanked by 2DotMG Presbytis
  • Manahoana @DotMG .... =)

@DotMG said: The first word of this post is "Hi" in malagasy.

Thanked by 1DotMG
  • Like someone once upon a time sayed ...
    Estonia? What? Where’s that? Well it’s a small place wedged between Latvia and Russia over the ditch from Finland. It’s also home to TORQhost whom offer KVM, Xen PV and OpenVZ Plans.
    And its also home for me in Tartu.
    My name is Jaak, closest translation would be James or something.
    I specialize in offering high-end high-availability virtual private and dedicated servers, but i like to dabble into LEB market.

• Hello @jaakka

• edited August 2012

@DotMG said: Manahoana, my name is Mahefa, I'm from Madagascar. I have a turtle. 32, Married, 2 daughters. I love Hostigation :) and I have also VPS from NodeDeploy. The first word of this post is "Hi" in malagasy.

Hi, I have brother in Madagascar too :)
    He's in Antanarivo, Analamanga. And I have some hira gasy in his computer which is used by me now

Do you near it? He is married with my sister, and currenly stay in Antanarivo for a while now.