Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi,
    I am Ishan from Leapswitch Networks, Pune, India. We recently acquired WhyNotaVPS.com and here I am :)

• upfreakupfreak Member

Welcome to LET @leapswitch What you want to offer me today?

• I'm Joel from India. A doctor by trade. An Android custom rom developer at XDA, and a Linux enthusiast, blogger. I have five personal sites which I operate on a lowend box. I also have other lowend boxes for Torrents, backup storage and to operate nameservers. I dont have commercial activity on my VPSes and operate them purely as a hobby.

• BadaBumbumBadaBumbum Member
    edited May 2013

Hey there, my name is _____(please fill in the blank lol) but you can called me Bada Bumbum hehehe. A week(I think) waited to see 'Post Comments' button been enable for me and lastly... The rest is history :)

Why I am here? Well I'm so eagerly to find as much knowledge that I could especially from all the respected LEB followers.

• This thread makes a great honeypot.

• deasoftdeasoft Member

Hello all, I'm from Melbourne Australia, 38 years old and run a hosting business so I should be able to help out with other peoples problems regarding VPS's.

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@deasoft - Just don't try to help people out on WHT. You'll get banned. :P

• deasoftdeasoft Member
    edited May 2013

Yeah I know, gotta be careful not to accidently self-promote at all on WHT

• @bcarlsonmedia said: @deasoft - Just don't try to help people out on WHT. You'll get banned. :P

You can help, but just follow the rules. Offering your email etc way of helping is seen against the rules. Makes sense in a way. That's what the forum's for. Don't steal their traffic :X

• fapvpsfapvps Member

Hi, I'm from New York and I run a VPS hosting business. I have over 8 years of experience in the hosting industry.

• holla, from northern mexicali, aka San Diego.

• smibasmiba Member

I'm Bart and i'm from The Netherlands (Rain, Yay!). I'm currently starting a hosting company. I play badminton and my favorite food is fries.

• petempetem Member

Hey there, I'm Pete and I work with my older brother Marc (@marcm) at Phoenix VPS. Marc encouraged me to join LET and meet the community :)

• I'm Frank and I'm from China.I'm looking for asia vps and free vps.

• Hello! I'm Otis from Oklahoma.

• @cosmicgate said:
    i will probably be the weirdest member of the LET. ...

I will take that position, if you don't mind.

I'd say I'm SoftWareRevue from around the Internet, but since I despise people who hide behind the anonymity of usernames, I won't.

My name's Dennis Johnson. I'm the Senior Community Coordinator for iNET Interactive. I'm also the lead admin on WebHostingTalk.com.

I joined LET because of all the fun conversations I've been made aware of regarding WHT. I'm not here to spy. I'm here so I can either help you with a WHT issue, or help you understand why you got banned there.

I'll probably throw in a little humor here and there cuz that's just the way I roll. Who knows; maybe I'll just go on a thread posting spree about a wide range of topics.

But then, this may be my only post.

Man - I gotta get a new crystal ball.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Hi, I am Anurag from Mumbai,India.
    Have been reading this forum for quite some time and even got 2 VPS because of the offers posted here.
    Finally joined the forum today.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • terafireterafire Member
    edited August 2013

I'm John. System administrator and Owner of TeraFire. I'm a California native. Nice to meet you all!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

I am good and loyal person from Dewlance™

• Hey I'm Gary from Auckland, New Zealand.

• Hi,I'm Rickard from Sweden.

• jakejake Member

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Hi,

I am good and loyal person from Dewlance™

All Hail - the guy who invented AutoBoot :O

Thanked by 1Epidrive
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2013

;/

• Hi I'm Travis, I run ErrantWeb and am planning some awesome things for the future. I hope you all know me by now though :)

• mmnmmn Member

Hi All, I am a Linux Administrator from Bangalore, India. I have been a regular reader of this forum from almost 2 months. Almost everyday I visit this forum and why should remain as a stranger but join and participate in the discussions? So I joined here Yesterday :)

• Hello LET members!
    My name is Richard. I'm the admin over at http://armorshark.com. Nice to meet you all.

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • Welcome!

• Hi, i'm from Italy and i've been playing with linux, open source and security for years.
    I've tried a lot of different vps, dedicated and hosting providers.
    I hate both SolusVM and WHMCS.

• I'm asterisk14 and I'm in the UK, the land of lying politicians and illegal wars against broken back, third world states (Iraq, Libya, Syria) which are not able to defend themselves.

• Greetings to all of you
    my name is Richard, I live in Sicily
    is an honor for me to be here
    Thanks you very much, friends