Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

@matthewvz said: Hi. Matthew from New Mexico.

Hi and welcome Matthew from Mexico!

:)

• KiikeKiike Member
    edited March 2013

Hey there! Kike from Barcelona, Spain! I'm a long time lurker, but I signed up some weeks ago. I'm a happy owner of two LEB VPSs and one LowEndSpirit VPS. I'm a linguistics student, but I love screwing around with my servers to try to learn something on the way.

• edited March 2013

My name is MannDude. I like long walks on the beach, kittens, and bacon. In the future, doctors will tell me I am crazy.

No, but seriously. I like guns, beer, Linux, music and my cats are pretty cool. (As is the beach. And bacon)

• Hello LET community!

My name is Turner and I'm introductioning myself! I'm from the US, and do know how to spell correctly. Oh right, I'm a student in college and uh Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and broccoli is my favorite food.

I'm somewhat new to the whole server world, but have had a few VPS/s namely the cheaper yearly ones to play around with. (Most have which either A just vanished as they were free, or B the host seems to have died (BassHost))

Got into the dedicated server world late last year and have been working on different small projects.

• Welcome @Turner! Out of curiosity what college are you attending?

Seems like I haven't touched this thread in a while. Well... since November 2012.

• Moo.

• @FFFlip said: Moo.

Bok!

• @nutjob said: Bok!

Quack.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Hello and welcome, Kike and Turner!

• Hello! My name is Daniel – a 23 year old programmer based in the wonderland county that is Kent in the UK. In terms of things I like… well, I like programming, video games and listening to awful 80’s pop music / chip tunes.

… it’s when you have to think about how you’d describe yourself you notice just how lame you are – thanks A LOT introduction topic now I’m all emo!

• IshaqIshaq Member

Hello and welcome, Daniel.

• @Ishaq said: Hello and welcome, Daniel.

Well Ishaq - thank you kindly sir! Also.. Hello!

• SigisSigis Member

Greetings,
    I'm Fazlan from Malaysia.

• HalfEatenPie -- UW
    Thanks Ishaq, and Liam!

Hello to everyone who posted after me. (Daniel, Sigis)

• Uh, hello everyone.

I'll try not to be as dumb this time. :P

• IvanIvan Member
    edited March 2013

Name's Ivan, from Malaysia. I'm a really young dude basically learning more and more about system administrating/web developing. I do motion graphics and visual effects whenever I'm bored.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Welcome back @Shane_Elmore :)

• @ehostlab said: Hi, Can anyone tell me that why Ishaq and others welcome the new people ?? Is it any mandatory rule or you're doing as wish ??

@Ishaq just has nothing better to do with his time. Oh. I'm Magiobiwan. Hi!

• IshaqIshaq Member

@ehostlab said: Hi, Can anyone tell me that why Ishaq and others welcome the new people ?? Is it any mandatory rule or you're doing as wish ??

I'm a bot. Muhahaha.

@MikHo said: Increasing postcount

No.

• Hello people. Introducing myself for the VPS world. I'm Roger.

Thank you.

• Hi - my name is Tudor and I do stuff with servers and music.
    Been using *nix and posix OS' since the early 90s - ran my own hosting company for a few years then sold it for a nice profit :)
    Done loads, know loads and yet still find myself looking up examples of basic stuff like AWK usage cos information obviously keeps falling out of my brain...

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited March 2013

Hi, and welcome Roger ( @rogriverac ) and Tudor ( @MelfNeerg ).
    To LET community.

• iberxiberx Member

Hi! My name is Dylan, Im working in the hosting market since 2008, and i am registered in this community few days

I hope be helpful for everybody!

• Hi, everybody. I'm R. I am a long time reader of LEB and LET, and I am as young as @DrMike. I am here as a hobbyist looking for a good time, good community and a good buy.

Officially I am an IT analyst in a national foreign bank (a national bank owned by a foreign entity), but to make ends meet I occasionally drive a Bajaj (three wheelers Vespa made in India - people call it tuktuk in Thailand) and run several affiliate websites.

• Hi there, I'm Benedikt from Berlin, Germany. I don't want to sell VPS nor Shared Hosting but some kind of CDN - not in here, but elsewhere. The offers on LEB were amazing during the last few weeks. That's why I'm here: join this great community!

• @vRozenSch00n said: occasionally drive a Bajaj (three wheelers Vespa made in India - people call it tuktuk in Thailand)

Eh.. Do we have bajai in here? Or you using the one in Jakarta?

• @vRozenSch00n said: I am a long time reader of LEB and LET, and I am as young as @DrMike.

As in you know @DrMike?

• @concerto49 said: As in you know @DrMike?

We, me and Sch00n have been here for a long time :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho Bajaj in Jakarta :)

• wilbowilbo Member
    edited April 2013

I'm Wilbo, from Baltimore Md. USA. I do this as a hobby and have nothing to sell. I'm just here to learn as I am nowhere near an expert.