Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web-based multi-server management console?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web-based multi-server management console?

I searched the forum but couldn't find anything. Is there a web-based tool that can manage multiple VPS (at least NGINX config) over SSH? Something particularly suited for LEB which have little RAM and can't handle some involved management tools.
So basically I am looking for something I can install on one box, access it over the web, and have it connect over SSH to all other boxes and propagate settings.
Please comment if you know of such tool.

Comments

• Best option, build your own. Not many are out there as I hate saving SSH passwords in web apps

• elastictrace.com

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited December 2014

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Best option, build your own. Not many are out there as I hate saving SSH passwords in web apps

Why the hell are you using passwords in the first place ;)

@OP You could use PHP and the SSH2 library, running PHP might be overkill though.

• @ATHK said:
    OP You could use PHP and the SSH2 library, running PHP might be overkill though.

So much easier to use when using multiple machines.

• cloudbells said: elastictrace.com

>

This looks interesting but requires an open source agent to be installed on every box. Do you know how much memory it uses?

• rawrwriterrawrwriter Member
    edited December 2014

Ansible tower does this. Its free for up to 10 machines iirc but you can still use the cli to run playbooks without tower if you need more than that.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I use ServerPilot.io, it's awesome aside from the Ubuntu and latest kernel requirements.