Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seedbox w/ RuTorrent - Any admins on here with good knowledge?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seedbox w/ RuTorrent - Any admins on here with good knowledge?

Hey,

Was wondering if there were any Admins (who know what their doing...not just used it a few times) able to hop on Skype on anwser/help out on a few questions/errors?

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

What are you having problems with? I got it up and running some days ago, was pretty easy.

• Its not with actually setting it up..a client is having a weird problem with creating torrents but with no errors being listed anywhere. A few other small things.

• Correct permissions on the tmp folder for .torrents?

• @Nyr said:

yes

@ATHK said:

And the log shows nothing?

• @OnraHost said:
    Hey,

Was wondering if there were any Admins (who know what their doing...not just used it a few times) able to hop on Skype on anwser/help out on a few questions/errors?

PM me if you need help on Skype

• The point for forums is to share information - it would be great if you kept this discussion public to help future users with issues. :D

• SashiSashi Member
    edited December 2014

sure sure but OP wants someone to able to help on Skype as well :D

Edit:
    What other issues are you having and also same question as @Nyr, no errors at all in the log files? You checked /var/log as well correct?

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited December 2014

@Silvenga said:
    The point for forums is to share information - it would be great if you kept this discussion public to help future users with issues. :D

This isn't my box...its a clients and we really don't support Seedboxs. However I am trying to help but don't want to post users setups, errors, etc. etc. More of a privacy issue so thats why i was looking for someone I could get for consulting on the small matters.

EDIT: Also I'm in the middle of huge migration of DC's and the launch of OnraCloud ;)... so I'm super overloaded at the moment. I'll PM a few of you guys.

Thanked by 1Silvenga