Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB providers with lots of locations?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB providers with lots of locations?

jimaekjimaek Member
edited December 2014 in General

Basically I want to build a monitoring system for personal use and I need lots of small cheap VPS that will run a small PHP script in USA, Europe, Asia...

Hell even Raspberry Pi boxes would be enough for my needs. As long as they are around the globe.

The problem is that I dont want to register and deal with 20 different providers. Is there any LEB provider with multiple locations? I only know VPS.NET but they are far from cheap.

Comments

• @Jack said:
    DO?

512MB RAM is overkill for my needs to they are my fallback if I dont find anything

• Vultr, Digital Ocean.

• They redirect to 3 different billing systems based on location.

• yes there are 3 Providers, 2 of which have 5 Locations each
    that's 10-11 Locations total with only 3 providers for really cheap. can't beat that really

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

We have 8 different locations for LEBs.

Thanked by 2NodePing mikho
  • Edis has many locations but they no longer have any offers in the very cheap segment i think.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited December 2014

@rds100 said:
    Edis has many locations but they no longer have any offers in the very cheap segment i think.

Oh that good old times when they had 12€/year offers with many cool locations (Sweden, Switzerland etc.)

Added: Definitely LowEndSpirit.com, especially for that purpose. No IPv4 needed, no ressources needed, low price needed.

• +1 for LowEndSpirit

Thanked by 2AutoSnipe ATHK
  • DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited December 2014

@jimaek Honestly, you won't find any provider here with more locations than Delimiter ( @MarkTurner ) and Vultr ( @David A )

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • emdademdad Member
    edited December 2014

LowEndSpirit would be best for you I'm guessing. You can get 128 mb box at 6 llocation with nanovz for less than 12 euro total/ yr.....

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    jimaek Honestly, you won't find any provider here with more locations than Delimiter ( MarkTurner ) and Vultr ( David A )

If Vult had smaller packages that would be a great solution indeed. Like 128MB RAM.
    Delimeter is too expensive, $15/month

• georgegeorge Member
    edited December 2014

e:. nvm

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

We can always make special deals, we have been around since 2009.

We can cater in Phoenix, Atlanta, Kansas City, Zlin (Czech Rep.), Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Maidenhead, and Amsterdam.

:-)

• Vultr have the most locations I know of.

• +1 for @rsk too. How could I forget you ~.~

rsk services are all reliable. He's nice supporter also ;)

Thanked by 1Prestige
  • I wonder if @DaveA can give you a special deal.

• Yep, Vultr is the provider with the most locations I know.

• for price vs. locations

http://megavz.com paris on its way

• too bad for you oneprovider doesn't accept any more orders for onecloud......100 locations :)

• Host1Plus has a couple unique locations (Brazil and South Africa). If you want Oceania, there's RansomIT which has Australia and New Zealand. For Asia there's Vultr (Tokyo, Japan), DigitalOcean (Singapore) and LeapSwitch (Pune, India).

• NodePingNodePing Member
    edited December 2014

You don't want to bother with registering with multiple providers but you want to admin 20 servers?

If you change your mind about self-hosted monitoring, we've got 28 locations, monitor 200 servers for $15/month, and includes unlimited international SMS.

• I am between Vultr and using 2 different providers. Let me know if anyone else has done this and how they did it.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jimaek said:
    I am between Vultr and using 2 different providers. Let me know if anyone else has done this and how they did it.

I wouldn't use Vultr for monitoring since they are single homed to Telia in many locations.