Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with NAT IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with NAT IPv4

vpslegendvpslegend Member
edited December 2014 in Help

I have a cheap E3 v2 server with 32 GB RAM & a single public IPv4 address.I wish to create a few NAT IPv4 vps(because I would run out of money if I order dedicated IPv4 for each VPS, 20 IPv4 would cost 40 Euros minimum) so that I can host teamspeak & a few other tools on each.Basically each VPS would use 3 or 4 ports max, I would like to use solusvm for ease of management.Is there any tutorial or guide available anywhere to set this up?

Comments

• wrote up a fairly simple writeup the other day on this.. Using Centos 6.

http://fatgecko.com/article/3/How+to+Run+NAT+IPv4+OpenVZ+VPS+Servers+++IPv6+on+Centos

GIve it a shot, it should work out fine

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited December 2014

AutoSnipe said: wrote up a fairly simple writeup the other day on this.. Using Centos 6.

no way to mass port forward? instead of 1 by 1

nice guide btw

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2014

Hello,

Some UI do it natively.
    We are selling xen VPS with cloudstack UI, when you create the network you get one public ip and you can deploy as many VPS as you want without thinking about ip because the system allows you to manage NAT directly from the network brick.

So if you want it the easiest way my advice would be to set up an UI
    If you want set up on hypervisor sorry to ask but what hypervisor do you plan to use if it is not openvz ?

• check the link that's on there @TarZZ92 - I created a script, that will complete a whole /24 Subnet in a matter of about 1 second. (save it as a bash file, and then enter :P)
    With the choice of ports too (max of 99 per container to prevent overlap) but yeah.

• i was on about a custom range (set manually)

• @AutoSnipe: it works and thank you. I installed also open vz control panel and I block myself on port 3000 all the time even if I try to whitelist the port.
    Also as I read somehow I can reconfigure the nginx for each domain so clients can run a website on port 80.
    It is hard for me as to be sincere it is first time with a dedicated. But have to learn.

Thank you for all your efforts.