Looking for feedback on our OnApp Cloud setup. Free stuff!
Now Virt.IO has switched to OnApp Cloud, we're looking to find out a few things as we're trying to improve our level of service for everyone. To do this, we're offering active LET members a chance to have a 256MB KVM on us, absolutely free with no commitment to buy from us (although, if you do want to continue your plan, let us know)
What we're trying to find out
- We're trying to decide between OnApp's own portal vs. using a highly integrated WHMCS setup.
- How our SSD set-up holds out under database strain, or Minecraft strain, your choice.
- If anything's not working as you'd expect, what that is, and how it can be improved.
- Generally, if there's anything you'd like to see in terms of free/small-fee extras (No pie, no kittens).
We really want these tests to be utilised well, so if I notice you're idling away, you'll get a firm slap from me, personally :3 Seriously guys, please only sign up if you're interested, someone else might really want a go :p
Our conditions for the trial
- We only have 10 slots available.
- It's a 1 week trial, commencing when you sign up.
- Only one trial VPS per person.
- It's only open to active members of the LET community ('cause we love you guys)
- You're agreeing to our standard terms of service when signing up, viewable here
- You use the VPS, and let us know how you're getting on in this thread. If you hate it, don't be shy!
VPS details, and how to get one
So! You're still interested after reading through all that, or you got bored of reading it. If it's the latter, please read everything above!
Here's what you'll be gettin'
- 256MB RAM
- 3GB SSD Storage
- 100GB Bandwidth
- The WHMCS integrated control panel
- Our everlasting love.
To apply for one, simply reply to this post saying that you agree to our trial conditions, as well as our standard terms and conditions, making sure you're an active member of LowEndTalk.
Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you're interested.