Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulseheberg Linux OVZ VPS? Reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulseheberg Linux OVZ VPS? Reviews?

Is there anybody who know this is a good host or not?

https://www.pulseheberg.com/vps/lc

Real company , seems okay. Seems people are happy by the facebook and twitter.

Who tried it?

Comments

• Is their owner a tech support from online.net?

• @vampireJ said:
    Is their owner a tech support from online.net?

what makes you think that?

• They're great :-)

We're running our servers there, VPS Datacenter is getting dedicated cores btw ;)

• @cassa said:
    They're great :-)

We're running our servers there, VPS Datacenter is getting dedicated cores btw ;)

What about backups? Ticket response?

• @ZweiTiger said:

Ticket response is fast most times (they recently announced they're available 24/7)

I don't really know about the backups, running CDP currently

• MuZo said: @vampireJ said: Is their owner a tech support from online.net?

what makes you think that?

He is from France too and looks like he is promoting online.net in his previous wht posts

• @vampireJ said:

They are in the same datacenter as online.net, most likely colo since online.net doesn't have Xeon L-Series.

• I read their about page (in French). They are an association not a company and their servers are colocated in a datacenter of Illiad which is the parent company of online.net

• @Edouard said:
    I read their about page (in French). They are an association not a company and their servers are colocated in a datacenter of Illiad which is the parent company of online.net

Good to know. this hmm... Maybe i should try it in the future.

• Order page has a DC choice, EU or CA, guess its OVH based not a Online.net :) One more OVH player ..

• @fitvpn said:
    Order page has a DC choice, EU or CA, guess its OVH based not a Online.net :) One more OVH player ..

EU is Online.net, CA is OVH

• cassa said: cassa

Heh..

• @fitvpn said:

They have multiple locations. If you choose the France location, you'll get a server in the Iliad Datacenter, in Canada you'll get a server in the OVH Datacenter