Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM worst provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM worst provider

BlueVM worst provider I have ever seen. My Zurich VPS is down since month and after opening two tickets about how long it will take for VPS to come back. They do not care to give clear reply.

My latest ticket is #130019

Comments

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited December 2014

This is not BlueVM helpdesk. You should wait for ticket reply. And why didn't you search for reviews before buying?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Or look for the zillion threads about that

• netomx said: Or look for the zillion threads about that

there are more about gvh but people just don't care x_x

• @TheKiller said:
    This is not BlueVM helpdesk. You should wait for ticket reply. And why didn't you search for reviews before buying?

I have posted here after reply from BlueVM helpdesk which is useless. Further I know it is not BlueVM helpdesk but a platform where I can tell other members about quality of one VPS provider.

• @davi said:
    I have posted here after reply from BlueVM helpdesk which is useless. Further I know it is not BlueVM helpdesk but a platform where I can tell other members about quality of one VPS provider.

Write a review for this by following the rule.

• @netomx said:
    Or look for the zillion threads about that

I went with them due to location at Zurich.

• @davi said:
    I went with them due to location at Zurich.

But why if you knew about the threads...?

• TheKiller said: following the rule

Signatures may contain only text, with a maximum of two lines,

• Dutch people will get it

• If you have then don't bump your tickets, I think they reply to the older ones first.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Rack.sx the same too. Downed for weeks. No answer.

• I've given up on my Zurich VPS. BlueVM are scammers and nobody should ever purchase from them.

• I have move to atlantic,,,,,
    BlueVM , down many times a day ,,, really sucks!!!!

• In my ticket I have with them, the story went from "can't tell", to DDoS attacks, to "waiting on the DC", to nodes waiting for RAM replacement (or something else).

If you ask me, they just can't pay these servers and haven't done so for a while. There's no reason a RAM replacement or whatever DC problem there may be could take this long.

I'm deeply dissatisfied with the support I've been receiving. The mixture of answers gives me the idea that BlueVM have no idea what they are doing and the company is not getting the attention and focus it should be getting.

The only thing that keeps me waiting for a solution is the fact that this is a $15/year 512MB Switzerland VPS. Even though it's slabbed inside a XenPV machine, it did always perform well for me. If this would have been a US-based service, I would have ran away a long time ago.

Thanked by 2ucxo netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2014

mpkossen said: The only thing that keeps me waiting for a solution is the fact that this is a $15/year 512MB Switzerland VPS. Even though it's slabbed inside a XenPV machine, it did always perform well for me. If this would have been a US-based service, I would have ran away a long time ago.

I had the same plan, and although it wasn't the greatest I was going to keep it until somehow my Feathur account got breached. I never really got an answer as to how that happened, but from that point I was done, it wasn't worth the trouble of setting everything up again.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Hmm, blue and green, are they brothers?

• c1bl said: Hmm, blue and green, are they brothers?

Heh, I think that's almost unfair to the green half of Shitsville, at least they actually respond to support tickets, even if the response is often unhelpful/rude.

• @Nekki said:
    Heh, I think that's almost unfair to the green half of Shitsville, at least they actually respond to support tickets, even if the response is often unhelpful/rude.

I'd like to agree here. GVH have always provided me with proper support and my servers there are hardly ever down. If they are, it's usually a network glitch somewhere. Nothing major.

Compared to BlueVM, GVH are saints. The people at GVH at least seem to care.

• But Bluevm is better than Reversehosts, their node is flat out off and no ticket reply for months. At least Bluevm respond sometimes.

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • mpkossen said: I'd like to agree here. GVH have always provided me with proper support and my servers there are hardly ever down.

I do wonder if the support you've received is a touch better because of who you are. I know I suddenly started getting treated better by support after I make a mistake in a thread and Jon was able to work out that from a ticket response who I was. I even got a VPS upgrade for free as a result of an short outage.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • "Lucky birds" scheme ;)

• I confirm. BlueVM is probably the worst provider. Support is extremely bad.
    Stay away from them no matter how tempting their offers are.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So... lets consider them deadpooled and be sure to include them in the next deadpool post?

Thanked by 2ElChile default
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: lets consider them deadpooled

That would be harsh, but it does seem like they do not care. My VMs are still ok in buffallo, Even if they go down, I got enough service so far to be worth the money.
    All in all, maybe stop them from advertising, but not consider deadpool yet.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2014

Well, not responding to clients, servers offline for months, apparently their software has been compromised, still no response, seems like the writing is on the wall.

Real shame, not sure what happened to them, they were a fairly high ranking host at one point imo.

Thanked by 2netomx default
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

How about that next quarterly poll is about the worst provider instead of the best?!

• I'd like to understand people (members) here: "this is not BlueVM support". No, it is not.
    If he tried to send message to BlueVM support he will not receive replies. At least here he can see others members who had the same experience (or different) than him.

If you do not want to read about bad reviews, it is just do not click on the link of the thread.

It is exactly because each one of us can type about our own experience that this forum has a big audience.

About the thread:

OP, maybe it will be a good idea for you to try to find a new provider if you can not solve it by yourself.

And sure: make a full backup NOW!

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @0xdragon said:
    I've given up on my Zurich VPS. BlueVM are scammers and nobody should ever purchase from them.

Indeed the same, mine was down for a good 2-3months and it came for renewal and I was like... more downtime than uptime I think not.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I fail to understand how a company can continue to survive like this? They must be getting a lot of customers more than they lose which with the reviews seems hard to believe. The lack of care is just astounding too.