Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many guys using lowendscript?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How many guys using lowendscript?

I really like it because it takes resources rate is very low, all my vps hosts using debian6 + lowendscript.

I have translated the corresponding Chinese version of the tutorial,Because I want more people to understand and use lowendscript.

http://leisudeng.com/debian-tutorials/debian-tutorials-171-1.html
It should be the most detailed history of the Chinese version of the tutorial

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n

Comments

• I'm still using the original LEA script, but I've adapted it for Debian Jessie and a few other minor tweaks.

• @rajprakash said:
    I'm still using the original LEA script, but I've adapted it for Debian Jessie and a few other minor tweaks.

I only used LEN~~~ (^o^)

• I am using easyengine...Will the leb script will the performance be more better than ee...???

• leisudengleisudeng Member
    edited December 2014

@icry said:
    I am using easyengine...Will the leb script will the performance be more better than ee...???

Sorry, I have not used easyengine, so I don't know which is better,Maybe later I'll use easyengine, and make a comparison lebscript

• @leisudeng said:
    Sorry, I have not used easyengine, so I don't know which is better,Maybe later I'll use easyengine, and make a comparison lebscript

tanx 4 dat....ee is definitely worth checking out

• @icry said:
    tanx 4 dat....ee is definitely worth checking out

OK,thank u~~~

• I'm still using this, and update some place for latest php/mysql in wheezy.
    also mod for ubuntu 14.04.