Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

ZenSix is for sale.

ZenSix is for sale.

subigosubigo Member
edited July 2012 in General

I'm liquidating what's left, if anyone is interested: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1176013

Comments

• Interesting, good luck!

• Good luck to you also!

Do you know what you are going to venture out into after this? or have any plans?

Insidiea

• subigosubigo Member

@Insidiea said: Do you know what you are going to venture out into after this? or have any plans?

I already do contract work for Google and another hosting company. And I'll probably do some contract work for a couple of hosts on here who have asked as well.

• TazTaz Disabled

Best of luck. Sad that you are leaving. Hopefully now you might have time for dev work ;)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• Good luck.

SecuredSpeed - Fast, Affordable, & Reliable VPS Solutions. Gigabit uplinks, SSD's, native IPv4/IPv6, & exclusive mobile app.
    [SecuredSpeed's Latest LEB Offer] [SecuredSpeed VPS Benchmark]

• Good luck

• subigosubigo Member

Most of the offers I'm getting on WHT are around the $3,000 mark. I think I'm probably going to let it go for around $3,500. If anyone on LET is interested, let me know in the next few hours. Otherwise, I'll update the WHT thread and consider the other offers.

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator

Good luck man!

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• JarJar Member

If we hadn't just started investing in expansion I'd make an offer, but I'm sure you'll pick a good home for them. Good luck and hope you stick around here.

• Good luck!

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
  • Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited July 2012

Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once (VPS/Shared) ?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited July 2012

@GetKVM_Ash said: Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once

I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • @miTgiB said: I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

Maybe, if that's the case im sure we can relate :P

• subigosubigo Member

@GetKVM_Ash said: Wondering why you didn't sell everything at once (VPS/Shared) ?

@miTgiB said: I would bet @subigo is tired and over worked, and felt he could shed the higher workload to get back to a comfort zone, and then realized that was futile.

miTgiB was close, but I knew I was selling everything about two months ago. I've been burnt-out on doing regular hosting for a while and when my support guy quit, I just wanted to be done with it. I have no desire to do level 1 grunt work and finding someone else to do it wasn't really an option.

If I was trying to make a big profit, I would have sold everything at once. But I've done that before with other companies and it takes forever. When you sell everything off in parts, it makes those specific transactions a lot easier and you can liquidate everything a lot faster.

• Zensix's web design has always been a inspiration to me. Good luck!

~ Jimmy VortexUnit. Who likes poptart.cats?