Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stablebox - Limited SSD Web Hosting - $1.95/m OR $9.95/yr - DDOS Protection - Plesk - Apache/NGINX
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stablebox - Limited SSD Web Hosting - $1.95/m OR $9.95/yr - DDOS Protection - Plesk - Apache/NGINX

NickMNickM Member
edited December 2014 in Offers

Stablebox Unlimited SSD Web Hosting

Low End Talk December Special

Now through the end of December 2014 we are running a special promotion for everyone here at LET. We are offering our Basic unlimited SSD web hosting package for $1.95/Month OR $9.95/Year (Your Choice).

This is massive savings off our standard pricing and you receive the huge discount for the life of your hosting package (excludes upgrades)!

$1.95/Month OR $9.95/Year

Order Link: https://portal.stablebox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=24

• You will only pay $1.95/Month or $9.95/Year for the LIFE of your hosting service.
  • The promotion excludes upgrades, sorry!
  • No promotional code required, simply order using the link above.

Basic Unlimited SSD Web Hosting Package Details
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
  • 1 Hosted Domain
  • 1 Web Presence Builder
  • Shared IP Address

50% OFF for LIFE

In addition to our LET promotion we are also offering 50% OFF for LIFE all of our unlimited SSD web hosting packages.

Order Link: https://www.stablebox.com/unlimited-ssd-web-hosting/

Promotional Code: LET-0DF9C0GKIW

• You will need to use the above promotional code during the order process.
  • The promotion is valid for the life of your web hosting service, including upgrades & downgrades!

Unlimited SSD Web Hosting Features

• Full DDOS Protection
  • MySQL 5
  • PHP 5.4, 5.5 & 5.6
  • Plesk 12 Web Control Panel
  • Ubuntu Operating System
  • Plesk Script Auto-Installer
  • Web Presense Builder (Website Builder)
  • FTP Access/Web Mail/File Manager/More!
  • Hardware RAID + SSD Storage
  • Daily Backups
  • TRUE 24/7/365 Support (Ticket System & Phone)
  • Instant Upgrades & Downgrades
  • INSTANT & FREE Setup
  • Enterprise Grade Hardware, Network & Datacenters

Contact Us

Learn More About Us

About Us

About the Stablebox Division
Hypernia Corporation (www.Hypernia.com) launched the Stablebox brand in early 2012 to specialize in providing enterprise class web hosting, cloud servers and dedicated servers to meet the ever growing needs of both individuals and businesses alike.

Stablebox has grown tremendously since its inception and has quickly become a leader in the web hosting industry. Today StableBox has been chosen by thousands of web site owners, designers and small businesses as their service provider of choice when it comes their web hosting needs.

All Stablebox services are backed by our technical support; 100% available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The Stablebox network operations center (NOC) is staffed at all times with talented, professional engineers to assist with all of your needs.

In addition to Plesk powered web hosting Stablebox offers 100% managed cloud servers and dedicated servers to alleviate the requirement for our clients to have costly in house system admins or the burden of locating a reliable system admin contractor.

About Hypernia Corporation
Founded in 2001, Hypernia Corp. pioneered the Internet data center market with innovative service offerings that would help businesses and individuals take advantage of the speed and global reach of technology and the Internet.

Hypernia believes that for organizations to be successful, they need a partner that provides flexible and affordable solutions that spark independence and confidence in their online business.

Hypernia established its high volume network for intense application hosting such as online gaming in 2002, and continues to be a leading provider of complex Internet hosting for enterprises with mission-critical Internet operations.

Comments

• errrm, can i backup my OpenVZ Storage containers to you? i need 100TB of Disk Space.

i want this $2 plan.. durr

• what is your I/O limit guess it is 1mb/s

• leckleyleckley Member
    edited December 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    errrm, can i backup my OpenVZ Storage containers to you? i need 100TB of Disk Space.

i want this $2 plan.. durr

Our unlimited SSD web hosting plans are designed for hosting of your website and related data. This is not to be confused with a backup solution you would purchase from us or another vendor.

If you are indeed interested in affordable offsite backup solutions we are more than happy to provide a quote. Please send an email over to [email protected]

@gihan said:
    what is your I/O limit guess it is 1mb/s

Presently we do not have any I/O (or other limitations) in place and do not have any plans on adding them. As long as you keep your usage within the realm of reason you will be all set to go!

• vouch for the offer layout!

Thanked by 1NickM
  • im more saying it for the fact you are offering unlimited resources for things that can purely not be unlimited.
    So, technically all i would have to do is order a shared hosting plan and fill every drive on your server.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    im more saying it for the fact you are offering unlimited resources for things that can purely not be unlimited.
    So, technically all i would have to do is order a shared hosting plan and fill every drive on your server.

Technically, you are incorrect.

We are offering unlimited disk space for which you can use host your website(s) and related data (pages, databases, email, etc.).

You are attempting to compare our web hosting service to that of a storage or backup service and in turn comparing apples to oranges.

As to unlimited disk space being impossible, while a single disk can only hold so much data we are not limited on the number of drives or servers we can bring online to support our service offering (Granted there will always be a limit, ie we buy every SSD drive in existence, but that would be completely off track from your comment.).

• @PremiumN said:
    vouch for the offer layout!

Thanks! Although we may have borrowed a few ideas from @GreenHostBox...

• So in other words you trawl through your clients data to ensure they're hosting just a website..

Thanked by 3AutoSnipe TarZZ92 Rob92
  • And it begins...

• @NickM So where is actual server located? What city?

• @ATHK said:
    So in other words you trawl through your clients data to ensure they're hosting just a website..

We don't trawl through anything. Investigating what's causing a disk space warning is a standard practice for any system administrator that cares about the security and stability of their systems.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @NickM Again, where is the physical server located?

• I feel this is deceptive advertising. You say unlimited ssd plan. But then in your terms you say over 5gb of data and you move them to a regular HD. So its really just a 5gig hd plan.

This should be part of the new rules no unlimited plans.

Thanked by 4ATHK TarZZ92 Rob92 cause
  • what if my website and associated files adds up to many TB's of data, it would still be classed as a website. so using a backup script (ran by a webserver) like cdp would mean that there would be no limit as to how much space i could use. as it is a website, with a private login and an unlimited disk space plan.

But saying it is off track from my comment, it's not... you've technically offered every SSD Drive in existence and that ever will be in existence for $2 a month as long as it is for website purposes.

Can't wait for @mpkossen to enforce no Unlimited offers.

• @MorningIris said:
    NickM Again, where is the physical server located?

We currently have shared hosting nodes in Chicago and Beauharnois, Canada, with Sydney, Australia coming soon. We are also evaluating other datacenters around the world.

thharris said: I feel this is deceptive advertising. You say unlimited ssd plan. But then in your terms you say over 5gb of data and you move them to a regular HD. So its really just a 5gig hd plan.

Realistically, we don't foresee many people coming anywhere close to 5GB of data if they're using our web hosting for it's intended purpose. Also, keep in mind that the 5GB "limit" isn't a hard limit - if someone's slightly over that, we really aren't going to care too much as long as they're using it for legitimate purposes.

• I assume that 5GB includes MySQL data too? And mail if applicable..

If so it's.. not much space really..

• This is a wrong forum to use words like
    Unlimited Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth

Thanked by 1coolice
  • @ATHK said:
    I assume that 5GB includes MySQL data too? And mail if applicable..

If so it's.. not much space really..

MySQL, PostgreSQL, Email & like services do NOT count toward the 5GB. The 5GB is purely in relation to the physical files you upload/download to your web hosting directory.

To that end, in the event a client is migrated from our pure SSD nodes to our nodes using spindle drives, all MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache, Nginx, etc. are still located on SSD's. Only the physical files you upload/download are located on the spindle drives.

All of our nodes have at least 32GB of RAM which allows the file system to cache a lot of files into RAM...the more traffic you website(s) experiences the higher likelihood most of your physical files will reside completely in RAM.

• I have a website that hosts several videos, and easily exceeds 10GB, which in my opinion isn't unreasonable for a large video site, especially these days where 720p is the minimum acceptable quality. Can I host this on your unlimited package, even though I will most certainly increase over time, maybe at a rate of 1-2GB per month?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2014

Because I felt like saying this...

Unlimited is not infinite. No one gets upset at "unlimited bandwidth" because they expect the reader to know that this doesn't mean they can push 4,000,000,000 TB in an hour. Logic, simple. Everything has physical limits and every company has policies. Unlimited and infinite are two entirely different words. It can be abused just like every other limit or lack thereof, of any other resource. No one complains when SQL databases are unlimited but has anyone ever tried creating 150 million databases, empty or not, on one server? Try it sometime. No one has a good time when it takes 15 seconds to stat /var/lib/mysql. Point is, you can nitpick all you want but it's really not that big of a deal.

So anyway, nice offer.

Thanked by 1NickM
  • leckleyleckley Member
    edited December 2014

@Nekki said:
    I have a website that hosts several videos, and easily exceeds 10GB, which in my opinion isn't unreasonable for a large video site, especially these days where 720p is the minimum acceptable quality. Can I host this on your unlimited package, even though I will most certainly increase over time, maybe at a rate of 1-2GB per month?

It shouldn't be an issue at all, please send an email to [email protected] with your current usage as well as any additional requirements and we will happily give you a straight answer on whether we can meet your needs.

I am guessing you are also needing FFMPEG?

@Jar said:
    Because I felt like saying this...

Unlimited is not infinite. No one gets upset at "unlimited bandwidth" because they expect the reader to know that this doesn't mean they can push 4,000,000,000 TB in an hour. Logic, simple. Everything has physical limits and every company has policies. Unlimited and infinite are two entirely different words. It can be abused just like every other limit or lack thereof, of any other resource. No one complains when SQL databases are unlimited but has anyone ever tried creating 150 million databases, empty or not, on one server? Try it sometime. No one has a good time when it takes 15 seconds to stat /var/lib/mysql. Point is, you can nitpick all you want but it's really not that big of a deal.

So anyway, nice offer.

Thanks!

• @leckley said:
    I am guessing you are also needing FFMPEG?

I don't as the videos are for download, but it's nice to know you have the option available.

• Please remove the unlimited plan, next, read the updated rules :-)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38651/shared-reseller-offers-updated-rules

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • @cassa said:
    Please remove the unlimited plan, next, read the updated rules :-)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38651/shared-reseller-offers-updated-rules

This was posted before that rule was made, so its technically allowed.

Thanked by 1mpkossen