Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early BLACK FRIDAY Dedicated Server DEALS - Core i3 $40 - Core i5 $44 - West Coast USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Early BLACK FRIDAY Dedicated Server DEALS - Core i3 $40 - Core i5 $44 - West Coast USA

Hello, Frixel Solutions LLC. is a registered company in the state of Oregon, though we primarily operate in California. We use private WHOIS, however you can confirm our information here and we also have contact information on our website here.

We have an exclusive, NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN, (early) Black Friday offer for LowEndTalk readers, for an insanely low price on our two latest additions to our dedicated server lineup.

We only have 2 of each server in stock for this promotion! If we are out of stock check again the next day because after any fraud or cancelled orders we will have to manually reset stock information!

i3/8GB/1TB: Intel Core i3 2nd/3rd Gen 3.1+GHz 2C/4T CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 100Mbps Unlimited - $40/month + $5 Setup Promo Code for Discount: LET-EBF2014-i3

i5/16GB/2x1TB: Intel Core i5 2nd/3rd Gen 2.8+GHz 4C/4T CPU, 16GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 100Mbps Unlimited - $44/month + $5 Setup Promo Code for Discount: LET-EBF2014-i5

Order Link: https://www.frixelsolutions.com/secure/cart.php?gid=3

What's the catch? EXPECT 1-4 WEEKS DELAY IN PROVISIONING AFTER PAYMENT! Please do not order if this is not acceptable.

Exact CPU specs, hard drive model, etc. may vary between servers. We do not allow configuration/customization of these servers as far as changing the hardware specifications. If you want a different operating system than listed please contact our sales department by email before ordering. By default we use Minimal installs. Please put the OS you want in the order notes if it's not listed. After initial setup, OS reinstalls cost $5 each for the time and effort - this is a low margin service!

All servers include a /29 of IPv4 and a /64 of IPv6. Our network upstream consists of HE right now, and more will be added soon by our upstream provider. As far as I know Level3 is next.

Our servers are located in Rohnert Park, California. We own and operate our servers in this unique location; we are not a reseller. Our upstream bandwidth provider has enterprise level fiber internet service. The building has grid power, solar power, a generator, and our core network has another layer of UPS backups.

Test IP: 204.10.167.243

We accept PayPal and Credit Cards. If you need any additional information, please let us know. Please be sure to read our terms of service, acceptable use policy, and privacy policy located at the bottom of every page of our website. Thank you and we look forward to serving you.

https://www.frixelsolutions.com/

Comments

• 1-4 WEEKS xD

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • TheCTSTheCTS Member
    edited November 2014

1-4 weeks for delivery AND charges for OS reinstalls?

• We have extended delivery times on this promotion because of timing (end of year = slower shipping) and holidays. We get parts both new and recertified from a variety of sources, and need to burn in test each server for a while before deploying it. We have some servers already completely or partially built but not all of them. Yes, it's a very long provisioning time but it's good to be up front about that. If we deliver tomorrow, and it's possible, great! Sooner than described is always better than longer than described. Nobody's going to get angry about getting their server sooner, but if it's later than we claimed it would be a shitstorm is sure to arise!

Oh and we don't ALWAYS charge for OS reinstall. We have been known to waive the charge in some situations. But once again, it's better to say we do charge and give them a deal than not be transparent about the possibility of it.

Thanked by 2netomx linuxthefish
  • no matter what justification - the time is too long!

• Please keep in mind that your billing cycle would not start until the server is ready.

• How much add on ip block?

• good offer and frexelsolutions is great

Thanked by 1frixelsolutions
  • Stock updated!

• edited December 2014

@catding said:
    How much add on ip block?

Additional /29 IPv4 - $8/mo

Additional /28 IPv4 - $16/mo

Additional /27 IPv4 - $32/mo

Additional /26 IPv4 - $64/mo

Additional /25 IPv4 - $128/mo