Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling Dedicated Server - OneProvider - Due 10/02/2015 - €100 ono - Renew at €114/quarter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling Dedicated Server - OneProvider - Due 10/02/2015 - €100 ono - Renew at €114/quarter

rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

I'm selling a Dedicated server in France with OneProvider.

• RAM: 16GB
  • CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220 3.10Ghz + ILO
  • HDD: 2x 2TB HW RAID 1
  • IP: 1
  • Bandwidth: 1Gbps

I have an additional IP paid until 10/02/2015 it cost's 7.50€/quarter

The server is due on 10/02/2015 at 114.00€/quarter + the IP if you keep it.

I'm looking for around €100, I'm selling it as a friend bought a server and has given me a few IP's and lots of resources to mess with.

Payment via PayPal, PM me if your interested.

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited November 2014

Have some decency, it's more than 2x outside the LET 49 USD limit, flagged.
    I see you have edited the post, initially it wasn't clear that the price is per quarter.

• frankfrank Member
    edited November 2014

edit nm thats the quarter price.

Really make it clear, as it looks like its very un LEB.

• @rm_ said:
    Have some decency, it's more than 2x outside the LET 49 USD limit, flagged.

Incorrect, the 114 Euro is for 3 months. That's 38Euro/pm which at the current exchange rate is equal to $47.30

For the sale of this server it's 100Euro which is $124.48 or $41.49/pm for the remaining months.

Either way it's still within the rules.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited November 2014

@frank

EDIT: nvm he changed comment.

• I think you should make it clear whether that is October or February. I couldn't tell until you mentioned the monthly price breakdown.

• @amhoab said:
    I think you should make it clear whether that is October or February. I couldn't tell until you mentioned the monthly price breakdown.

Edited.