Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap virtual credit card
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap virtual credit card

Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap virtual credit (Master/Visa) card for paying at Aliexpress and maybe online.net. It would be great to have the possibility to deposit money by PayPal or German bank transfer. I already found neteller.com but it looks like that the minimum of an deposit is about 20€ which is a bit high. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• LewatanLewatan Member
    edited November 2014

how about entropay ?

• my experience in TL;DR:
    Get bank account that gives free debit credit card, be happy. Weird online credit cards didn't always work for me.

• Entropay is minimum $5. I think you cannot use paypal to deposit money, I am not sure though. Also after a total of $50 deposit, you will have to verify your card.

• I have been asked for a scanned copy of my credit card on first purchase by aliexpress. This might cause a problem if you use virtual card.

• I am not sure but I think that mywirecard accepts 10 Euro topups via bank wire in Germany.

The virtual credit card has a limit of 100 Euro/month without identification but they want a top up fee of 1 Euro for each transfer.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited November 2014

Better ask your bank for a debit card or prepaid card if They can provide you.

We have been using prepaid visa debit card provided by a bank in my country, load the card when you want to buy, with 0% load fee.

we can use $1000 in a month.

• @praveenbhat said:
    Entropay is minimum $5. I think you cannot use paypal to deposit money, I am not sure though. Also after a total of $50 deposit, you will have to verify your card.

Afaik, entropay minimum loading is $20

• Not sure about ,cheap, contact PM we can help.

• I strongly suggest:

MaskMe ;

They have a service for OTVCC generation, among other amazing privacy features.

• GoodHosting said: I strongly suggest:

MaskMe ;

Sounds interesting but is it really that private, I mean is it possible to trust that company? Did you had good experience with them?

• @ben78 said:
    Sounds interesting but is it really that private, I mean is it possible to trust that company? Did you had good experience with them?

I've had great experience with their services ever since they were beta testing the CC service available to Canadians.

• @GoodHosting $5 per month? Better use VCC instead..

• @fitvpn said:
    GoodHosting $5 per month? Better use VCC instead..

There was a $9.99/yr last Christmas right after the Canada beta...

• mywirecard.com is great! unlike entropay there are no ID verifications.

• @Mark_R This only for Luxembourg users, need Lux mobile number for verify account.

• @fitvpn said:
    Mark_R This only for Luxembourg users, need Lux mobile number for verify account.

Bullshit. I'm not living in Luxembourg and had no problems signing up and using the card.

• Mark_R said: mywirecard

sadly

Please note that mywirecard Mastercard is currently not offered in your country.

• So if you get a mywirecard do you also get a iban ? And is it possible to cash out using an atm ?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2014

Neteller, 100% free so far. 22,50 is the ammount you should pay in. Yeah but you can deal with it, just put 22EUR in and it pays the Online.net box for months.

• @duyan13 said:
    So if you get a mywirecard do you also get a iban ? And is it possible to cash out using an atm ?

I'm not sure, I use the default virtual MasterCard provided after signing up. You might be able to request a physical card. Check their website for more information or contact them.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

Mark_R said: Bullshit

My friend report about tried them few months ago but they ask for ID and utility bill later..

Thanked by 1cpaquette
  • @Infinity580 said:
    Neteller, 100% free so far. 22,50 is the ammount you should pay in. Yeah but you can deal with it, just put 22EUR in and it pays the Online.net box for months.

I can't or don't want to use neteller as I already had a virtual credit card with them and I have to pay 4€ to get another one.

• SamPSamP Member
    edited November 2014

That was a while ago

joelgm said: Afaik, entropay minimum loading is $20

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited November 2014

@fitvpn said:
    My friend report about tried them few months ago but they ask for ID and utility bill later..

Your friend huh? alright.. he must be confusing mywirecard for entropay. From my own experience they do not require verification or anything else you said so far.. there is a verification process that you can optionally start yourself but its really not necessary to go through it.

• @joelgm it is $5 in Entropay.... You will have to manually enter. I have marked it in red.

@joelgm said:
    Afaik, entropay minimum loading is $20

• praveenbhat said: @joelgm it is $5 in Entropay.... You will have to manually enter. I have marked it in red.

I could have sworn I've seen $25 there instead of $5. Probably my eyes playing tricks on me.

SamP said: That was a while ago

This could be the reason.

• @joelgm, sometimes ago Entropay needed $20 deposit, but today when I try to add some funds, it said minimum $5 :)

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • Yep it was $20 before, now it is $5 minimum deposit.