Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

best script to deploy a vps fast
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

best script to deploy a vps fast

whats the best script to deploy a LEB?

Comments

• vps is usually deployed when you get ssh info. unless it's kvm then you have to install OS on your own

• Deploy = install the usual LAMP/LEMP or the OS?

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I'm using Chef for deployment on digitalocean. It's a bit complex at the beginning but once you get the hang of it it's a great tool. Wouldn't use deployment tools unless you have several nodes to setup.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • yes, i mean install LAMP/LEMP

• i have several VPS's that i want a similar LAMP on, i don't have the knowledge to write it myself though

• BlanozBlanoz Member
    edited November 2014

I still don't understand clearly what you need, but VestaCP has a neat autoinstaller. I've used it on various VPS setups, with ram ranging from 512MB up to 4GB.

• no, i need a script like tuxlite. Tuxlite is getting old

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Vote goes to Webmin/Virtualmin.

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • Why not try the free script EasyEngine from rtCamp? https://rtcamp.com/easyengine/

Fast way to set up a Nginx & Wordpress server.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

If you want an easy copy and paste guide PM me for LAMP stack + phpmyadmin, on CentOS 6.

• i think wordpress with cache is best for fast vps

• OP .. easier is to pull together the commands ( google for each ) and then write your own bash script
    once u get the vps into it , scp over the script and run it
    not perfect but gets the job done .. i deploy a vps and have a site running in less than 5 mins .. once i get to wordpress ( or any other cms ) admin is all i need to give to my girls start configuring wordpress

just my 2 cents.

mind you i run centos on all vps , mysql etc so its similar config on all