Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$!

BINFOBINFO Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

Hello LET Community.

Are you satisfied with your current host? We are specialized in small business and individual that are looking for a reliable and cost effective VPS hosting provider.

We currently have a special promotion for LET community, Get 40% off on any of our VPS plan, To get started just use the code FALL-14 in the checkout process.

The promotion is valid for any of our VPS that the cost equals or is major then 5 USD / month

Our VPS Plan:

VPS XS:

CPU 1 core Up to 3.3 Ghz+

RAM 256 MB

Disk Space SSD 5GB

Bandwidth 50GB

Semi-Managed

VPS Port Speed: 100 Mbit

Price: USD 2.60.-/month

VPS Mini:

CPU 1 core Up to 3.3 Ghz+

RAM 512 MB

Disk Space SSD 10GB

Bandwidth 100GB

Semi-Managed

VPS Port Speed: 100 Mbit

Price: USD 6.10.-/month

Our Feature:

• Swiss quality!
  • RAID 10 SSD!
  • Discounted cPanel VPS license with all our VPS plan
  • Semi-Managed Support
  • 24/7/365 Support
  • Weekly Offsite Backups
  • 24/7/365 days server monitoring
  • Lifetime web hosting commissions for referred friend & family
  • Free instant Setup
  • No overselling!

Start Today!

Our VPS Hosting Package:

http://baumanninformatica.com/vps-ssd.php

Accepted payment method:

PayPal, PostFinance, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, BitCoin, Bank Transfer

Speed Test

10 MB test

100 MB test

Follow us on
Facebook

Comments

• Do you have a test ip? Why is the bandwidth so low?

• Location? Test IP? EU says nothing

• @linuxthefish said:
    Do you have a test ip? Why is the bandwidth so low?

Hello,

You can use one of the DNS above to test your ping, Please advice that our server are located in EU therefore if you live outside of it you are going to get a less favourable experience,

If you have further question regarding this matter please contact us via our ticket system,

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@fitvpn said:
    Location? Test IP? EU says nothing

Hello there,

We state EU because we have multiple location and you may not always get your VPS on the same location,

I wil try to get an IP for you as soon i can,

Hope this answer your question,

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

Looks like you strongly don't want show your real location. Buy somewhere somehow with 50Gb BW Have fun.

• @fitvpn said:
    Looks like you strongly don't want advertise your real location. Guess its OVH..

I kindly ask you retain to advertise false information, We own all our machine and the fact that we state EU is because we do not guarantee one precise position, In my signature you can find our server location,

• EU has many countries around the Europe, so you just trying to hide something behind.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2014

BINFO said: we have multiple location and you may not always get your VPS on the same location

What a joke.

Anyway you could at least say what your upstreams are, even if you have this... curious policy of setting up servers in random locations.

• BINFO said: In my signature you can find our server location,

where?

Baumann Informatica Web hosting Hosting made in the right way!

Shared Hosting - DNS Hosting - Email Hosting - VPS Hosting

People here usually wants to know where their VPS will be. Also on https://www.exoticvps.com you're advertised to provide VPS in Switzerland.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@Nyr said:
    Anyway you could at least say what your upstreams are, even if you have this... curious policy of setting up servers in random locations.

Hello There,

Its not exactly ''random'' it means that if for example our server in Germany are full you may end up in France or Switzerland,

• If EU meant European Union, Switzerland NOT a EU

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@MuZo said:

Hello,

I understand your concerns however we prefer to not make promise, All our VPS respect the spec posted on our first post,

If you however want a specific location you can open a ticket prior to send your order and we will try to make our best to give your the desired location,

Here are our location:

Server Location: Switzerland - Netherlands - France - Germany - Dallas US

edited November 2014

BINFO said: Its not exactly ''random'' it means that if for example our server in Germany are full you may end up in France or Switzerland,

Pretty big difference between Switzerland and France or Germany. And CH is not EU.

• Ah yes, EU also in Dallas US, funny. Obama view :) Looks like false advertising. Ask for Germany, get Dallas US because DE full Have fun

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@fitvpn said:
    Ah yes, EU also in Dallas US, funny. Obama view :) Looks like false advertising. Ask for Germany, get Dallas US because DE full Have fun

Our ''EU'' server do not get provisioned in US as you can imagine, I kindly ask you again to retain from spreading false information,

edited November 2014

BINFO said: Our ''EU'' server do not get provisioned in US as you can imagine,

By the way, CHF ≠ USD, edit your offer appropriately.

Edit: oh, and your coupon doesn't work. And you should be clear about it being a first month only discount, not recurring.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@Nyr said:
    Pretty big difference between Switzerland and France or Germany. And CH is not EU.

I understand your concerns we will take this as a feedback,

@Nyr said:
    Edit: oh, and your coupon doesn't work. And you should be clear about it being a first month only discount, not recurring.

I assure you that the coupon does work, The promotion is valid for the first invoice it means you can chose 3 months and get the promotion on all the 3 months,

• @BINFO Probably you spread false information from start, at least questionable.. Not?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2014

BINFO said: you can imagine

Not sure what else you would expect haha, chill out he is not "spreading false info" I don't know what you expect, your advert essentially said: "we offer servers" everyone one simply asked "where?"

If your policy is to balance between countries (which is not normal) that is fine but you just needed to make that clear.

Anyway I suggest a quick edit and then report your own post so the mods clean it up :)

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Anyway I suggest a quick edit and then report your own post so the mods clean it up :)

We din't expect anything we posted all the information as they where asked for, We dint hide anything nor we have anything to hide,

We do balance the server as may be necessary this do not means that it change costantly it just means that instead of placing your into a queue we provide the service right away in a different location,

This do not means that you end up begin stuck on that said location you can always ask to be transferred and we will do it for your free of charge,

Again i'm sorry if this was not clear right away we will try to improve in the future,

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

hey its no big deal, its just that if you cant pick a country to begin with that is not what 99% of the user base here expect.

• During the order process you can't even specify a location.

The Code is not working for XS Plan.

Your download Files are not linked.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:
    During the order process you can't even specify a location.

The Code is not working for XS Plan.

Your download Files are not linked.

We have fixed the speed test file,

We have correct our original post please advice this condition:

The promotion is valid for any of our VPS that the cost equals or is major then 5 USD / month

Also plenty of people here is interested in knowing the upstreams as already said.

Not the same Private Layer than Nine.ch, or OVH than Bradler & Krantz.

• So your download files are hosted in Germany with Hetzner.

What about the other locations?

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@Nyr said:
    Also plenty of people here is interested in knowing the upstreams as already said.

Not the same Private Layer than Nine.ch, or OVH than Bradler & Krantz.

We have collaboration with multiple provider i will mention a few for you:

Cogent, init7, Level 3, Telia

Hope you this satisfy your question,

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

@BINFO You have a two locations outside EU so at least wrote a full list of all your locations with test IPs for each location And fix EU/CH/US on headline avoid misunderstanding. Because you advertised everywhere as A Switzerland based provider with same location for VPS. But there surprises :)

• @foetti said:
    So your download files are hosted in Germany with Hetzner.

What about the other locations?
    @fitvpn said:
    BINFO You have a two locations outside EU so at least wrote a full list of all your locations with test IPs for each location And fix EU/SH/US on headline avoid misunderstanding.

Thanks for your feedback,

BINFO said: We have collaboration with multiple provider i will mention a few for you:

Cogent, init7, Level 3, Telia

Hope you this satisfy your question,

Those would be the upstreams of your own upstreams, since you don't seem to run your own network.

• @BINFO
    Are you satisfied with your current host?

Yes, 1gb kvm, 40gb hdd, 2 cpu cores: 21 Euro/year

Speed Test
    10 MB test

100 MB test

Speedtest from one location (hetzner) doesn´t make sense, if you have multiple locations.
    Please post testip´s from each location.