Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying a vps windows eu host 1g ram ..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying a vps windows eu host 1g ram ..

buying a windows eu vps
1g ram
50gb space
2 cores
for 5$
buying with paypal

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

good luck buying that

• raise your budget and then try Winity

• @AlexanderM thx
    @wych .. na I already seen the same budget with the same specs but us ..

• @Badawy said:
    wych .. na I already seen the same budget with the same specs but us ..

They also have UK location which is in the EU.

• but they are 12 dollars, while am asking for $5 or 6 maximum

• @Badawy said:
    but they are 12 dollars, while am asking for $5 or 6 maximum

And its still great value for $12, you can't get everything you want for $3/$5/$7 in this world.

• @wych I know, but its all I have :(, and I want a eu vps with that specs today

• @Badawy said:
    wych I know, but its all I have :(, and I want a eu vps with that specs today

Best of luck; I want a dodge challenger in the EU today for less than market price but that isn't going to happen either.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @wych it might happen :)

• You might get lucky if know the right people. PM some providers, they might give you that for a certain amount.

• @Badawy said:
    AlexanderM thx
    wych .. na I already seen the same budget with the same specs but us ..

which provider in the US has this deal?

• dr.server

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited November 2014

@badawy that's a windows (180 days) trial though, so you'll need to rebuild again later

• @badawy, you can also check with NodeVPS on whether they're prepared to offer their $6.50 Windows VPS deal in EU instead of US. I haven't tried them before though.

• @BeardyUnixGuy and did they accepted ?

• they are linux
  • MS is going to increase the SPLA pricing of Windows DC edition by 13% coming Jan/2015, and recently the budget for Windows VPS requests is going lower and lower.

Something is not right.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited November 2014

@eLohkCalb obviously the majority of the budget windows VPS offer are not using a paid windows license.

• I don't want a paid windows license :D

• @Badawy said:
    BeardyUnixGuy and did they accepted ?

Why would I ask? I don't want a EU VPS. I suggested that you ask them (maybe try @anatol) but their offer does indicate that they also have servers in Germany.

@Badawy said:

• they are linux

They do both! The link I provided even shows a 'US Windows KVM VPS' offer!

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited November 2014

@badawy - that's a though challenge you give us here! specially if you want the service to be reliable whenever you need it to be. I'd recommend Vultr.com with this package:

(windows server 2012 R2 64bit - legal license costs included)

but im afraid your budget aint going to make it happen.. virpus.com will be more affordable but last time ive used them they weren't that good (this was before they got taken over.)

http://virpus.com/windows-vps.php

If you dont care about having a legit windows license then you could go with any 64bit kvm provider that allows you to use Proxmox (or custom ISO) - proxmox allows you to create virtual KVM Machines that could load any OS .iso file you want and install + run it. its the cheapest way to archieve your goal but will be frowned upon when you load a pre-cracked windows .iso installation.

Whatever path you may go, Good luck!

• Vultr with a custom Windows ISO is the best you'll get for that budget.