Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeServ - A Top Provider.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeServ - A Top Provider.

I wanted to share with everyone my recent experience with NodeServ (especially considering so many threads are bashing providers, often when unwarranted). Last year I bought a yearly plan from them for $11.99. At the time I was using the VPS to learn basic linux skills etc. While I didn't put a huge load on the container, the uptime was great and the response from the server was always quick. Ticket response from @Jade_G and team was always great. Quick and polite. Rarely did I ever have to wait more then 30 minutes. Overall a great product at a very fair price.

Where NodeServ really came through though, was just last week. While I wasn't using the VPS for the last few months and it sat idle, I just anticipated it would expire November 1st, which was fine. I didn't realise that I had put the yearly plan on PayPal Subscription mode. I received an email from PayPal notifying me of the payment. Knowing that it was my responsibility to cancel the auto-payment, I still thought I would talk to Jade. I sent him a ticket, asking for a refund and volunteering to pay any associated PayPal costs. I received a response back "We will take care of you." Within just a few days Jade refunded the entire amount of $11.99. This is what a great business is about. Quality product, quality pricing.

In the future, when I need another VPS, NodeServ would be at the top of my list.

Thanked by 1comXyz

Comments

• We appreciate your kind words :)

We hope to see you in the near future!

• Hmm, too wordy.

Would you mind to add few benchmark?
    Image about uptime? ....

• Do they have any offers going on? I'd like to give them a try.

• LeeLee Veteran

@c1bl said:
    Hmm, too wordy.

Clearly, had you made the effort to read it properly you would know he does not have a VPS to provide benchmarks.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ comXyz
  • this review made me feel warm for NodeServ : )

• @DennisD said:
    Do they have any offers going on? I'd like to give them a try.

We recently made a offer on LET this morning. You can find it in the Offers section.

@ehab said:
    this review made me feel warm for NodeServ : )

:)

• @W1V_Lee said:

Thanks Lee, I didn't read the whole post before

• I have a positive experience too from nodeserv - no downtimes and support is accurate and come-to-point. the downside is the VERY restrictive ToS but i can't blame them for covering themselfs, still.. their vps deals on KVM are pretty much useless to alot of people with the current ToS.

• Jade_GJade_G Member
    edited November 2014

@Mark_R said:
    I have a positive experience too from nodeserv - no downtimes and support is accurate and come-to-point. the downside is the VERY restrictive ToS but i can't blame them for covering themselfs, still.. their vps deals on KVM are pretty much useless to alot of people with the current ToS.

We have such a restrictive Acceptable Use Policy to be able to give each and every customer a good experience with our services. Most of the things we do not allow on our Acceptable Use Policy are all things that end up causing issues for other clients in the long run, so we try to tend to avoid them at all costs.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited November 2014

@Jade_G said:
    We have such a restrictive Acceptable Use Policy to be able to give each and every customer a good experience with our services. Most of the things we do not allow on our Acceptable Use Policy are all things that end up causing issues for other clients in the long run, so we try to tend to avoid them at all costs.

I would argue about the intention i had that was restricted in the AUP but will leave it at this, another host will be more suitable to my purposes. i understand your point and even i dont fully agree with it i'll let it rest - im pretty confident you guys have plenty of customers that appreciate the current AUP.

• I have 2 vps and a vpn from NodeServ. Great host. 'Nuff said!

• @thagoat said:
    I have 2 vps and a vpn from NodeServ. Great host. 'Nuff said!

Appreciate the kind words :')

Thanked by 2Droid thagoat