Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LA Dedicated Server Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LA Dedicated Server Request

AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
edited November 2014 in Requests

Hi everyone,

just looking at the moment, but i'm wondering if anyone can offer or knows an offer in Los Angeles with the following or close to specs.

Dual L5520
24GB RAM
1x1TB SATA
1x128GB SSD
Unmetered @ 100mbit or ~10TB @ 1Gbit
2+ IPv4 Addresses
/56-/48 IPv6 Subnet

The Current price i'm paying for a server of these specs is $60 USD a month.
is there anyone that can provide something close to this?

i am needing at least the IPv6 Addresses to be Delegated to my Name Servers.

Only reason im currently looking is my current host litterally has a ticket that has been open and unanswered for over a month.

Regards,
Ryan

Comments

• Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • from where you buy your current server ?

• Depending on timing, we could do that. We are backordered in LA at the moment but other than the IPv6 delegation it should be workable. What is your timeline?

• @concerto49 might be able to do this?

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    concerto49 might be able to do this?

I believe they only deploy E3s with 4 x 1 TB and HW RAID cards in LA, currently, though that might have changed. Harry is a nice guy, totally give him an e-mail.

• @moh2952 - corporatecolo.com (aka needaserver.net)

@markturner i would really be looking for ipv6 delegation but are you able to send me a full quote via pm by chance? Timeframe can be from 1-3 months. Im fairly workable with this as the server im on is paid well in advance.

@steven_f
    i do believe i contacted harry before going with current provider and all that could be offered at the time was an i3 in LA. Would be good to know if this has changed at all.

Regards,
    Ryan

• I might have something for you, shoot me a PM.

• Check out www.needaserver.net, we have that server, send me a pm and I think I can give you what you need. We are in Los Angeles

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@allgood said:
    Check out www.needaserver.net, we have that server, send me a pm and I think I can give you what you need. We are in Los Angeles

Wow. You're kidding right?

• SadySady Member
    edited November 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    moh2952 - corporatecolo.com (aka needaserver.net)

@AutoSnipe said:
    Only reason im currently looking is my current host litterally has a ticket that has been open and unanswered for over a month.

@allgood said:
    Check out www.needaserver.net, we have that server, send me a pm and I think I can give you what you need. We are in Los Angeles

Seems like he have one from you at the time & wants to look for another provider.

• Yes, there was an issue with IPV6 for his subnet which was very unusal , otherwise his server is running fine- as all our servers- I just got the note yesterday that he did not have a reply, the request fell through the cracks, I will make sure it is resolved- IPV6 works with- all other clients.

As is normal we have 100's of clients, and when things are good, nobody says anything, but if a little thing is wrong, the word is loud. That said, we will resolve the issue

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited November 2014

Thanks @allgood

Yes the server and network are impeccable and great value for money, and the setup time for my server was great, just a little annoyed about the ticket that remained unanswered for so long, if you can complete the request then i will continue my Server otherwise i will be moving in the near future.

• MarkTurner said: Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB, Gigabit, KVM

For the India page of your website almost everything changes to Hindi, so Dollar to INR conversion would be good :-)

• @Devil, click the English flag and you'll get it it in English again. Delimiter doesn't offer non-USD pricing because we end up billing in USD so it creates confusion when there is a disparity from the local currency pricing and USD pricing.

• Bump - Still looking if someone knows of somewhere.

• Whats wrong with needaserver.net @AutoSnipe they have amazing uptime and router config?

• @ChrisMiller may be able to do something.

• Thanks @NickO already sent in a email to virtuaclub :)

• AutoSnipe said: Thanks @NickO already sent in a email to virtuaclub :)

Strange I don't appear to have received it. Could you please email [email protected] please?

Thanks for your interest in VirtuaClub! :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@AutoSnipe Contact QuadraNet, they've had some crazy deals the past few months so they might have something to fit your needs. I've had a good experience with their support also with their colocation side.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Hey! We are going to be stocking dual E5620s at around that pricing, and we'll have dual x5650s for only a little bit more before the end of January/beginning of February! If you're interested and not super time-sensitive, shoot me a private message. :)