Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Paid]Technical Advice. $5 per 30 minutes!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Paid]Technical Advice. $5 per 30 minutes!

click4easyclick4easy Member
edited November 2014 in General

Hello.

I want somebody with wordpress, linux, CDN....etc and server knowledge to clear all the questions i may have.

I have a few business ideas for which i want someone to guide me about the working, prices ....technical hosting stuff

Don't worry, i won't be asking you to code. You should just have server knowledge and legible english to advise me.

Applicants should write a reply "pm sent" on this thread. Forum members can recommend an applicant by thanking his/her post.

You'll be paid $5 through paypal per 30 minutes chat. Please pm me

Update: Thank you for all the posts. I've seen there are many posts concerned about me paying low. Please recall where did i post? It's on LET("Low END" Talk), a forum where people save $$$ by buying low-end stuff, and i'm one of you asking for a low-end advice. I posted a "low end' request on a lowend forum. Got it? Please understand.

My request was to ask someone who know about in's and out's of the webhosting industry. I just need an advice for setting up an a small hosting company. I want to know about the server prices. I have some questions for me to get me in the long run.

I'd like to pay high and get paid high too, there's no limit for expectations. I just want to start with paying $5, i would increase the wage as i grow.

If some of you feel this price is offensive, i'm very SORRY and i have not done it purposely. I have flagged this thread for moderation....

Thank you.

Comments

• @TarZZ92: Why the country name India should be mentioned here is not clear to me.....If you are able to offer this service you could say yes, if not simply ignore it, right?

Also " $5? where do you think we are from india?" who are that "we"?

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited November 2014

@programer

my point was, its indians who work for stupidly low amounts like that. for us (as in westerners) you need to be upping it to $30 at a min.

Thanked by 3k0nsl switsys kontam
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hi. Welcome to Radi's Helpdesk. How can I help?

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Technically that's still above minimum wage in some states. lol.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Pm sent.

(Do I actually have to send a PM?)

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited November 2014

@Jack said:
    Hi, Welcome to Jack's techincal support how can I help?

How do I overcommit my resources to my clients while still claiming that they're dedicated?

pls fix my vps pls

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @eddynetweb said:
    pls fix my vps pls

Redirecting you to our support desk, one moment please.

• @Pwner said:
    Redirecting you to our support desk, one moment please.

pls sir pls pls help pls dont leave pls

LowEndHelpDesk

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@Jack I got run over by bus please help

• jhjh Member
    edited November 2014

Best advice I can give for $5: kindly do the needful and revert

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2014

TarZZ92 said: my point was, its indians who work for stupidly low amounts like that. for us (as in westerners) you need to be upping it to $30 at a min.

Do you have a clue about fiverr bro? It was started by westerners with a focus on westerners serving westerners (though people from around the world use it) and they get $4 a standard gig after fiverr's commission after painstakingly satisfying the customer....

And most top providers there are westerners

EDIT - Not to be a pain, but for most people tis the lords name, for me, my country

• I can have 2 meals with $5. :D

• TarZZ92 said: $5? where do you think we are from, india?

$5? where do you think we are from, britain?

Thanked by 2netomx Amitz
  • @budi1413 said:
    I can have 2 meals with $5. :D

I can have 2 meals with .49€ (500g noodles) ;-)

• budi1413 said: I can have 2 meals with $5. :D

I can have 10 meals with that. I can buy 5 Gado-gado and 5 Ketoprak.

For those who don't know what Gado-gado and Ketoprak are, they are some sort of salad whit a motto "you don't want to eat it if you only see the look of it" :P

Thanked by 3netomx Mark_R Noerman
  • This is perfect derailing of a thread which happens quite frequently in LET :)

• ez2uk said: Do you have a clue about fiverr bro?

No. however he asked on LET not "Fiverr"

• srvrpro said: $5? where do you think we are from, britain?

are you dumb? read what i said.

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    For those who don't know what Gado-gado and Ketoprak are, they are some sort of salad whit a motto "you don't want to eat it if you only see the look of it" :P

So basically they're saying, "Tastes better than it looks!"

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited November 2014

Pwner said: "Tastes better than it looks!"

Yep, and it also applies for Lontong Kupang and sausage they also have a motto "you don't want to eat it if you know where to get it" :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

TarZZ92 said: $5? where do you think we are from, india?

yet only $2 more and you get a service for a whole month here, the irony is strong with this comment.

• @programer said:
    This is perfect derailing of a thread which happens quite frequently in LET :)

Welcome to LowEndNutrition !

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • programerprogramer Member
    edited November 2014

@agentsmith : But is there any moderation kind of thing really existing in this forum? Will this kind of discussion a healthy thing for LET and its existence?

I dont think so, recently in the last two months lot of this kind of threads are developing which really affects the essence of LET discussion board. With one or two moderators surely this wont develop as a good board of discussion and even may perish.

Many people left WH forum and presently only who really and badly needing customers are there, no real advice, no real discussion is happening, most of the reviews are either fake or for promotion of a particular company ( I have no proof but one can feel if you are following the board for long time). Like that here in LET it may happen soon.

• Wow did this derail fast LOL!

• We need this guy to moderate:

• @vRozenSch00n : I think he is available and ready, but the moderators already here may do these time...

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Hope so. It's not healthy.

• SamPSamP Member
    edited November 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    programer

my point was, its indians who work for stupidly low amounts like that. for us (as in westerners) you need to be upping it to $30 at a min.

$30 is also stupidly low amount, i know westerners would still go for that. I charge $500 min.

• SamP said: $30 is also stupidly low amount

for 30 mins i find it acceptable.