Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reseller for personal use
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reseller for personal use

Hi,

I'm looking for a VPS reseller account with the following specs:

6GB of ram
Around 150GB disk space
Around 2TB bandwidth
4 IPs

I don't need a billing module, as it's for my own use.

Budget around $15/month

I'm not sure if this is possible, but hey, no try no catch

Comments

• edited November 2014

are you willing to wiggle a bit ? ( with the pricing )

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    are you willing to wiggle a bit ?

You mean like a worm?

Thanked by 1Brad
  • @Abdussamad said:

Please refrain from commenting off-topic , the price is what im talking about -_-

• PremiumNPremiumN Member
    edited November 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions said: Please refrain from commenting off-topic

Right. Look who's talking

• @PremiumN said:
    Right. Look who's talking

Just give me 1 clarification why dont you people mind your own business ? Have I offended you in any means ? If so and you're clearly looking for an apology , Then You have my sincere apology for what ever I have done to offend you knowingly or un-knowingly

• There is no need to apologies mate. I was just stating that you post some offtopic things as well.....nothing against you personally.

• @PremiumN said:
    There is no need to apologies mate. I was just stating that you post some offtopic things as well.....nothing against you personally.

I'm trying to change my self. And believe me I'll make up for everything. First step I'll do is shut my self up keep my comments on-topic and apologize anyone who wants to start something with me. So ending anything before it starts is better than continuing it with useless arguments.

Anyways thanks for reminding me that.

• @VPSRaidSolutions @PremiumN Please continue this discussion in the Cest Pit or per PM

• @cassa said:
    VPSRaidSolutions PremiumN Please continue this discussion in the Cest Pit or per PM

Sorry !

• @cassa If you would be willing to increase your budget to about $20USD a month we could set this up for you, $15 is just too low for us to be able to provide long term.

• I can do the same for $24 , although compromising on the disk space being SSD

4 cores - E5-2620 v2

6GB RAM

90GB SSD

6 IPv4

4TB BW

• Got an great offer from @drserver. Topic can be closed (I'll flag it)

• ausaus Member
    edited November 2014

What about Wable? ;) They don't provide reseller accounts but you can create your own VPS's.

• @cassa said:
    Got an great offer from drserver. Topic can be closed (I'll flag it)

Ahh @drserver if there is someone that is able to blow your mind is is him/them.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • @taronyu said:
    Ahh drserver if there is someone that is able to blow your mind is is him/them.

That's true ;-)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We may be able to do it. Feel free to contact me ;)

This discussion has been closed.