Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiences with interworx?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experiences with interworx?

Any of you tried out interworx? If so how do you like it, and how user friendly is it?

We are thinking of offering it to our customers as an add-on. I want to see if there is any interest for this control panel as most use cpanel.

Interworx
  1. Do you like interworx?22 votes
    1. Yes
      77.27%
    2. No
      22.73%

Comments

• It looks alright, but cant say as I had even heard of it before you posted this thread ;)

• I have used InterWorx before and love it. It's very intuitive and the visual interface is great. However, the best way for you to answer this question would be to go to their website and request the free trial. You should also encourage your customers to do the same. Nothing like taking a control panel out for a test drive :)

• I'd ask your customer base rather than here on LET.

• My customers are love it :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

It awesome. The API is amazing and I wrote a client management system for it so I don't need to pay for WHMCS for automation, tickets, and billing.