Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hitleap minimum server requirements
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hitleap minimum server requirements

Can anyone tell me what is the minimum hardware requirements for a vps to run on ubuntu +wine +hitleap?
will 256mb ram be enough?

On my current atom dedicated server (the 2 euros/month from online :p) im having and average load of 2-3 with other stuff running on the background, and it seems to be running pretty smothly. So if i strip ubuntu to bair essentials will i be able to run it on 256mb vps without getting the risk of being banned becuase of to much load on the server?

Comments

• ManiacManiac Member
    edited October 2014

I highly doubt the possibility of running Hitleap on VPS with just 256MB of RAM. Referring to their website, required memory is 1GB. I have successfully managed to run it on Vultr's 768MB instance, but the overall performance wasn't satisfactory. Take a look at runabove.com's plan with 2GB of memory for 2,5 bucks a month, it's twice more than minimum, so it would run it without any problems.

• I'm running Hitleap & Jingling on the same PC with 512MB RAM, VIA CPU 1GHz, Windows XP. It works fine. So you can use your old PC rather than buy a VPS.

• I've ran hitleap on a 512 vps running ubuntu via wine. I have over 90k minutes to spend :D