Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for game server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for game server

Hello guys,

I own Garry's mod server with 40 slots. Our current server side code is heavily optimized and it works decent. However, we would require something a bit powerful (CPU-wise), as we might go with 50 slots and we want to keep performance as it is.

My current provider doesn't have any better configuration, so I'm looking for someone who can give me a good deal.

Requirements:
1xCPU (3.8Ghz+)
2-3GB RAM
60-80GB HDD
2-3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 address

Preferable location is UK, but I'm interested in all what you have to offer (as long as it is Europe).

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Kimsufi.

France should still give you good latency to the box from the UK .

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I am running a 25 Slots GMod on a Kimsufi since 3 months on the KS3, no issues but larger as 25 Slots you get laggs when you running it with Sandbox.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited October 2014

• Hello,

Our build your own VPS scheme sounds like its just what you need. If you head to our VPS page ( https://www.superior-networks.com/vps.php ) you can navigate through to the build your own VPS page and price it up for yourself using the exact specifications that you wish!

Have a great day!

• @Infinity580 said:
    I am running a 25 Slots GMod on a Kimsufi since 3 months on the KS3, no issues but larger as 25 Slots you get laggs when you running it with Sandbox.

Bottlenecking on CPU?

• @SNetworks1 said:
    Hello,

Our build your own VPS scheme sounds like its just what you need. If you head to our VPS page ( https://www.superior-networks.com/vps.php ) you can navigate through to the build your own VPS page and price it up for yourself using the exact specifications that you wish!

Have a great day!

Do you just copy and paste that on every request? Has it really gotten to a point where you're too lazy to even post an offer and just tell them: "Here's my page, decide for yourself." I'm just saying, it looks a lot better when you say: "Here's what we can do for you."

• Try to think abotu ddos attacks too...
    But in EU really many interesting proposals from different operators.

If you are looking for dedi -> kimsuki, soyoustart, online.net,
    if you are looking for VPS -> Iniz, Ramnode, iwStack, Prometeus, Edis, there are many good providers...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@ATHK Garrysmod needs a shitload of CPU, and uses only one Core and the i3 isnt the worst CPU from Kimsufi for that so i would say no. Its more likely the engine from hl2 which is a bit weak for Garrysmod.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Pwner said:
    Do you just copy and paste that on every request? Has it really gotten to a point where you're too lazy to even post an offer and just tell them: "Here's my page, decide for yourself." I'm just saying, it looks a lot better when you say: "Here's what we can do for you."

If I had been "Lazy Enough" to just copy and paste, I can assure you that I would have posted more information. The simple fact is that it is far easier for someone to look around our website, look at the different plans & offers than be limited to the one offer we post here.

You will also find that if you look at my posts, none will be identical, I write every message by hand, but we stand by the fact that linking someone to the page on our site where they can find more information than we feel appropriate to post here is the best way for us.

• Try jaguarnode see what you can use there

• @Kickit said:
    Try jaguarnode see what you can use there

Yes, a huge piece of shit is just what he needs.

Thanked by 1Pwner