Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VestaCP API Question.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VestaCP API Question.

Hi, I'm offering mail hosting solution for some of small companies in my country. I'm currently using VestaCP for creating mail domains. these days I'm coding small interface for manage email accounts and domains. but seems like VestaCP API has no way to manage mail domains. :/ do you have any idea how to get mail accounts under domain in vestacp without database access ? or am I wrong with VestaCP mail domain API ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Create a package with only mail service.

Thanked by 1shyaminayesh
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Using the vesta API example code, look at the vst_command variable. You can execute any file in /usr/local/vesta/bin once authenticated as admin.

• Jar said: Using the vesta API example code, look at the vst_command variable. You can execute any file in /usr/local/vesta/bin once authenticated as admin.

oh. thank you very much. lot more than I expected :)

• you'd be better off using ISPConfig, which gives a lot more finegain control over Customer manager & their Services like mail/hosting individually.

Thanked by 1shyaminayesh
  • mehargags said: you'd be better off using ISPConfig, which gives a lot more finegain control over Customer manager & their Services like mail/hosting individually.

changing platform is horrible dream now :/ anyway thank you very much for the suggestion, wroth trying it I think :)