Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Domains and Free VPSes!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Domains and Free VPSes!

Hi guys - I messaged mpkossen to see if I could post this but didn't really get a response and it's been quite a while. So here it is anyway -

Check us out at http://freedomain.club/forums/ ! We now offer free virtual private servers in addition to domains that we already offered to people previously! All you have to do is post to get 200 points. Signing up gives you a bonus of 100 points - so you are already halfway there!

Here are the specs of the vps -

1 Shared CPU Core
512MB Ram
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth per Month
1 * IPV4

Comments

• @Corey said:
    Hi guys - I messaged mpkossen to see if I could post this but didn't really get a response and it's been quite a while. So here it is anyway -

Check us out at http://freedomain.club/forums/ ! We now offer free virtual private servers in addition to domains that we already offered to people previously! All you have to do is post to get 200 points. Signing up gives you a bonus of 100 points - so you are already halfway there!

Here are the specs of the vps -

1 Shared CPU Core
    512MB Ram
    10GB Disk Space
    500GB Bandwidth per Month
    1 * IPV4

We've had a few people join up from lowendtalk so I'd like to think we're getting a good response.

• @Corey said:
    We've had a few people join up from lowendtalk so I'd like to think we're getting a good response.

I looked up some posts, they say its only free for 2 months?

• creep said: I looked up some posts, they say its only free for 2 months?

One month, just means you have to keep posting - and then you spend 200 points again.

• We acquired azureweb.ml today :) Lots more members to post and be a part of our community.

• .ml is free.

It just seems like you used that to bump this, sorry.

Change this to offers, please.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited October 2014

Ishaq said: .ml is free.

It just seems like you used that to bump this, sorry.

Change this to offers, please.

I'm well aware that the forum we acquired had a free domain name, but they also had 40+ members that are now a part of our club. I didn't think this constitutes as an offer?

• It is an offer because you offer a VPS in return for something from the users taking part. I have nothing against your service, but it would prevent bumps like other paid VPS offer threads.

Thanked by 1MrObvious