Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small Question About My Google App Account.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small Question About My Google App Account.

I have grandfather google app account with 10 free email accounts. currently I'm using one email address with my personal domain. today I try to signin to youtube using my personal email address hosted with google app account and it's says We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access..

please help me to create youtube account using my personal mail address if you know how to fix this issue. :)

Thanks !

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

You need to enable/allow permission to it from the Google Apps admin.

http://admin.google.com

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2014

This option is well hidden as it show only top 10 google apps services :)

• Open Admin Console and then More controls
    • Click Other Google Services
    • At the top of the list, look for "Filter: Top featured services" in a banner with a gray background.
    • Click the "x" on the right hand-side. Then you will see ALL the services in the list.
    • Click the checkbox next to the service you want to enable. Then click the icon on the top-left to enable.
  • HaroldMHaroldM Member
    edited October 2014

Spirit said: This option is well hidden as it show only top 10 google apps services :)

Open Admin Console and then More controls

Click Other Google Services
    At the top of the list, look for "Filter: Top featured services" in a banner with a gray background.
    Click the "x" on the right hand-side. Then you will see ALL the services in the list.
    Click the checkbox next to the service you want to enable. Then click the icon on the top-left to enable.

all the service status showing as "on" but no sign of youtube :/

• @HaroldM, you need to click the "X" on the top right to reveal other services including YouTube.

• getgapps said: @HaroldM, you need to click the "X" on the top right to reveal other services including YouTube.

when I click on the "X" it same result back. only 62 services in the list and there is no sign of youtube :/

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited October 2014

Youtube is at bottom in mine.

• c1bl said: outube is at bottom in mine.

my account not showing youtube, anyone has any idea why ?

• oopz. I found the issue.

If you're in a country where YouTube has not yet officially launched, YouTube unfortunately cannot be enabled on your Google Apps domain. You can check which countries are launched in the Country dropdown at the bottom of any YouTube page.

unfortunately my country not listed in the officially launched list :'(

thank you all guys for helping me :)