Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why kimsufi asks for documents agagin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why kimsufi asks for documents agagin?

I ordered the first KS-1 server last month.Also,VAT was removed from my account.Several days ago,I ordered another KS-1.But I was required to send documents to validate my account.

That's so unbelievable!!I thought my account was validated.Why my account should be validated again?Haven't it validated?

P.S. I used globalcash+PayPal to pay the order.And the payment status of PayPal is still "pending".Waitting for a long time,no server delivered.But I heard someone got server just minutes after the order paid.

Any one can help me?It will take a long time for them to respond to my email. -.-

Comments

• Order trough your existing KS handle?

• I seem to go through verification everytime I make a payment. The PayPal payment will remain in the 'pending' status until you've submitted documents and have been validated.

• LeeLee Veteran

Never happens to me, I originally signed up with Kimsufi years back and even if I go to SYS or OVH they are fine and I can order without issue.