Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ NL6 Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ NL6 Down?

Hey Guys,

my INIZ VPS on NL6 is down since 16 hours and I cant boot it via CP - already opened a ticket.
Anyone noticed the same problem?

Regards,
Faulwurf

Comments

• ausaus Member

Last status update was posted in July 2013...

• @aus said:
    Last status update was posted in July 2013...

Oh haha didn't notice that!

• my INIZ VPS on NL6 is down since 16 hours and I cant boot it via CP - already opened a ticket.

THIS

So glad I cancelled my VPS.

• Blanoz said: So glad I cancelled my VPS.

Been thinking about that since they sold out..

Thanked by 1aus
  • @INIZ you still active?

• ATHK said: @INIZ you still active?

this

INIZ said: I (Patrick) no longer own INIZ and the sub brands.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

namhuy said: I (Patrick) no longer own INIZ and the sub brands.

He did say he would be sticking around ...

Support has gone to shit, slow as GVH, probably nearing BlueVM speeds..

• Iniz quality deteriorated.
    Several times 8.12 load or 1-15 iops. (Node: NL8)

• warning time to backup and move. I will move my websites sometime next week

• Maybe NL network problem?? 2 of my Bandwagonhost NL VPS are down now...

• dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited October 2014

@karjaj said:
    Maybe NL network problem?? 2 of my Bandwagonhost NL VPS are down now...

The NL VPS works now, but many problems.

• @dragon1993 which node?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

The node was never down, nor we did we receive any down notifications from several of our monitoring systems that still link to my email/sms.

From observium I can see high load between 6:40 and 7 AM GMT and it went down back to our the average. It may have been really slow between that period.

I only see one ticket about NL6 and that was a VPS suspended due to 100k+ PPS/250k conntrack sessions

• @faulwurf said:
    dragon1993 which node?

NL8

• Aware of the high load, maintenance email should be sent out today for it

• Our site is hosted in Netherland node its not down to our monitoring service, are we in some other node than the one down?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

It could be a lot of abuser and no one wacthing.

• High load on NL4 it takes more than a minute to login via ssh...what the fuck is going with that business???

• My VPS is performing great.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

@faulwurf said:
    High load on NL4 it takes more than a minute to login via ssh...what the fuck is going with that business???

Nl4 or nl6? We haven't received any tickets around the time you posted. Next time when you see a issue, at the same time getting aggressive here could you open a ticket for someone to look at and explain any issue if there is to you.

The "business" is running as it always has, we've had issues on NL8 which were resolved. Other than that it's been normal.

• NL4. First of all, sorry patrick you`ve done a marvelous job in last years and I appreciate your work!! BUT, ...yes I'm pissed!! I can imagine that you dont like it to see such discussions on LET but what did you expect? You let your customers pay for a FULL year without telling them you're going to leave your business...nothing..not a single mail!! ( and dont tell me it isnt a one man show...) I have to admit that i saw the new company name on my last invoice but i trusted you in consideration of the last years. That was my fault.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

@faulwurf said:
    NL4. First of all, sorry patrick you`ve done a marvelous job in last years and I appreciate your work!! BUT, ...yes I'm pissed!! I can imagine that you dont like it to see such discussions on LET but what did you expect? You let your customers pay for a FULL year without telling them you're going to leave your business...nothing..not a single mail!! ( and dont tell me it isnt a one man show...) I have to admit that i saw the new company name on my last invoice but i trusted you in consideration of the last years. That was my fault.

There were no issues on NL4 at the time you posted, there was on NL6. I know what this is about, in the ticket you told us a different reason (I remember it very clearly). So you are really angry about the fact a refund request was denied and the reason you stated was something else to the above.

• No, I know you're "refund rules" which (imho) breaks european laws but I dont want to discuss about that...i knew that you would deny it but i thought why not...i just asked...I do NOT want my money back! I want a good service like the last years...and you cant deny the fact that your services lost quality in last two months, but this discussion goes in a wrong direction..I dont want/need a fight with you, I have to admit that my first post today was not really productive and I'm sorry for that. So I believe this is my last post on this topic.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

faulwurf said: and you cant deny the fact that your services lost quality in last two months

Erm what? The service hasn't degraded at all, those nodes have no new clients on either. No client has reported issue on the node you specified in the last few weeks. We still monitor, my monitoring setup is still being used.

I am not going to deny clients may have saw packet loss or some loss but that is up to a minute or so before detection kicks in and that is due to Webmin & zPanel servers being hacked via bash exploit. However this hasn't been the case for the last few weeks but was at the start of the month.

faulwurf said: No, I know you're "refund rules" which (imho) breaks european laws but I dont want to discuss about that

Feel free to take legal action if you want or point me to what is being broken either publicly or by PM.

• I've had no issues in NL. There was a maintenance email that went out only downtime was during that time frame but was warned well in advance.

• May be users of Iniz become panic after the announcement that Patrick may leave the company and issues are brought forth, again to our knowledge our server with Iniz works fine, better than other servers we have with other companies.

• Haven't noticed anything negative with my vps either, mind you I have been busy the last few months and haven't done much other then keeping servers updated. My uptime tracker says my INIZ vps has been up for 118 days, and 99.93% for this month (port 80 checking) which is normal (one monitoring server so probably a few false positives). No packet loss today.