Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress.net: Every 10th order is FREE! 4GB/$4 & 6GB/$6 Asia Optimized Native IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress.net: Every 10th order is FREE! 4GB/$4 & 6GB/$6 Asia Optimized Native IPv6

tdaletdale Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

LEB/T,

The Dale Deal:

Hostress.net is currently providing a never seen before offer with a unique twist. Every 10th order is FREE! Yes, you have read that correctly. Every 10th order from a LEB/T Reader is FREE,for the initial term they selected. This is valid on any term you can order on the website. I will announce (with permission of the customer) every order that has been made free. You will have your choice of either a FULL REFUND or ACCOUNT CREDIT to keep your services going.

The Plans:

4 GB Ram

75 GB Disk

1 TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1 IPv6 (LA Only)

$4 USD a Month for LIFE

Dallas, TX: https://www.hostress.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

Los Angeles, CA: https://www.hostress.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=21

6 GB Ram

150 GB Disk

1 TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1 IPv6 (LA Only)

$6 USD a Month for LIFE

Dallas, TX: https://www.hostress.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=22

Los Angeles, CA: https://www.hostress.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=20

The Test Drive:

Test File/Traceroute Dallas, TX:

Test File: http://23.95.42.132/100mb.test

Traceroute: 23.95.42.132

Test File/Traceroute Los Angeles, CA:

IPv4: Test File: http://66.212.30.131/100mb.test

IPv4: Traceroute: 66.212.30.131

IPv6: Traceroute: 2607:fcd0:100:5400:0000:0000:0089:0001

The Bottom Line:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to open a ticket. I guarantee complete ticket resolution within 48 hours of opening a ticket, for in scope support. All hostress products come with a 24 hour refund policy as per this post.

Thank you,

Tom

Hostress.net

Comments

• Hello,

You mean I will buy 10 VPS to get one free ?

• @aaxaa,

Although that would ensure you would get one package free it is not required. If you are the 10th person to order your package is free. If you buy 5 Vps or more in one order I'll comp 1 vps as long as you pay for the other 4 for life.

Thank you,

Tom

• I also want to add its every 10th order not just the 10th order. Meaning the 10th, 20th, 30th and so on order is free. This is unlimited as many orders as we get!

Thank you,

Tom

• @tdale said:
    as long as you pay for the other 4 for life.

Bad wording or are you saying he could never cancel?

• Sorry, I'm on mobile at the moment. I'm saying he has to keep the other 4 vps to get the 5th one free.

Thank you,
    Tom

• tdaletdale Member
    edited October 2014

268 views I should of gave away 27 vpses by now :) keep the orders coming everyone!

• @tdale said:
    268 views I should of gave away 27 vpses by now :) keep the orders coming everyone!

Money hungry much.

• Sell sell sell!!

@ATHK said:

• @tdale said:
    Sell sell sell!!

Doesn't it go like this?

Sell sell sell sell sell sell sell sell sell giveaway

Rinse and repeat, your offer is kind of tempting but makes no sense as I highly doubt you'll get ten sales from here in a short period of time anyway.

• @ATHK

Oh this is ongoing I'm going to count all the orders in WHMCS every day and every time i say TEN! Its free :) Has nothing to do about just right now :) We will also price match any provider on here.

Thank you,

Tom

• Very compitive price.

Could you introduce more about how long have you in bussiness? Do you own the equipment? What is the hardware and network of server? etc

• ausaus Member
    edited October 2014

@tdale

Is DALET3-ARIN your ARIN handle? The address is different to the domain WHOIS. Oh, and the phone number belongs to ChicagoVPS.

Name:           Dale, Thomas
    Handle:         DALET3-ARIN
    Company:        Dig The Mine
    Address:        16 Ambrose St
    City:           Pittston
    StateProv:      PA
    PostalCode:     18640
    RegDate:        2013-07-18
    Updated:        2013-07-18
    Phone:          +1-716-435-7305 (Office)
    Email:          [email protected]

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • 4GB for $4? FFS.

• @AUS

DALET4-ARIN is my current POC handle. None of that information is current as per the dates. I believe that handle was made by ColoCrossing awhile ago not sure how CVPS phone number was put on that. As CVPS never had anything to do with DTM.

Thank you,
    Tom

• @tdale said: I believe that handle was made by ColoCrossing awhile ago not sure how CVPS phone number was put on that. As CVPS never had anything to do with DTM.

Well it didn't just turn up there by magic, did it. It was either you or someone from CC.

Thanked by 2ATHK lbft
  • ausaus Member

Hmm...what about this?

@tdale said:
    Hello,

I sincerely apologize about what happened to UGVPS. There was a lot learned from that. You should email ChicagoVPS Support for additional assistance on the products and services from UGVPS. Dig The Mine, LLC will be launching VPS services in the near future and we will bring what we've learned from UGVPS to be a high performance VPS Company only using SSD drives. I'm looking to launch this around June/July of 2014. Not sure if this will be ColoCrossing Based or not. I will keep everyone on the forum updated on this though. I will say this, we will not be looking to get the cheapest price out there. Half the issue with UGVPS was we were not making enough money for adequate support after it surpassed what i was able to handle on my own. I want to make sure everyone is going to get the proper support and reliability they are looking for in a hosting company.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

• @aus said:
    Hmm...what about this?

Nice catch :D

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

How many Cores in this offers ?? & What is Server Specification ??

• @aus

This was already explained in other threads.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

4 core fair share. Minimal node specs are E3 CPU, 32GB Ram, Raid 10 Storage and 1 GBPS Port.

Thank you,
    Tom

• ausaus Member

@tdale said:

This was already explained in other threads.

So DALET3-ARIN is not a simple mistake?

• Really though, 6GB Ram for $6/month for life? Hmm, on a E3 node with 32GB ram. That's a big plan on such a small server. Imagine if the users actually used that much? It'll probably get flagged as some sort of abuse. This is why a lot of providers aren't rushing to that bottom of the price barrel market. It's unsustainable. Wait, wasn't that what you had an issue with UGVPS?

Thanked by 3ATHK Nekki Cakey
  • Thanked by 1Fusionist
  • I said Minimal Specs :) We have more than one server and that isn't exactly what happened. That post is incorrect and the truth about things were posted on another forum. I'm sure you will be able to find it if you search for it.

Thank you,

Tom

• Everyone is more than welcome to test the services and ask for a refund as per this thread. Heck, you might even end up with free service :) Instead of knocking a service you have no idea about why don't you try it and review it yourself :)

Thank you,

Tom

• @AUS

No you can read about it on vpsboard if you wish.

• ausaus Member

@tdale said:
    I said Minimal Specs :) We have more than one server and that isn't exactly what happened. That post is incorrect and the truth about things were posted on another forum. I'm sure you will be able to find it if you search for it.

Is this the "truth"? https://vpsboard.com/topic/1857-ugvps-thomas-dale-crystal-dale-chicagovps-dig-the-mine/

• Doesn't explain why you pretended to be a woman for such a long time.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I wasn't in a position to publicly own a company at the time. My wife at the time however was. After I decided I wanted a divorce I sold the company to CVPS instead of announcing myself as the owner. Nothing was suppose to go on as it did. If it didn't nobody would even remember such things even happened. Everything currently is announced in my own name, there are "no tricks" or hidden agenda behind my company. I am here to purely serve VPS to the community and beyond.

Thank you,

Tom

@Nekki said:
    Doesn't explain why you pretended to be a woman for such a long time.