Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud.net - Try a Softlayer or Webair VM's for $0.50 /mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud.net - Try a Softlayer or Webair VM's for $0.50 /mo

Hello LET Members!

Ever wanted to deploy a VM in one of the world's best datacenter ? we have on our marketplace presence at Softlayer in Dallas and London and Webair in NY, some of the best infrastructure you can find, the regular price starts at $5/month ($0.0074/h), amazing value for this type of provider, and with the coupon code below you can try it for a month for just $0.50 !

LOWENDTALK90 - 90% Discount for 1 month

Cloud.net is a new marketplace of Clouds and VPS servers, currently with 12 locations and more being aded constantly.

Why use Cloud.net ?

You get no single provider lock-in or penalty to change providers, a unified invoice, full transparency on how each cloud performs with our Cloud Index Score, price comparison, ability to deploy to many different regions and providers and manage it all from a single interface.

Alternative we have two other coupons for you, should you wish to keep your VM for longer and benefit from a larger long term discount:

LOWENDTALK50 - 50% Discount for 3 months

LOWENDTALK30 - 30% Discount for 6 months

Coupons are set for your entire account, so any additional servers you add during the period you choose will automatically receive the same discount!

Please visit https://www.cloud.net - Coupons are redeemable on the last step of the order process, please sign up for an account on the website or directly on the Control Panel at https://jager.cloud.net/users/sign_up

Thanks!

Comments

• This question seems dumb but the discounts aren't recurring right ?

• @duyan13 said:
    This question seems dumb but the discounts aren't recurring right ?

Yes they are, for the period of time each coupon is valid, like 90% is just for a month, but 50% is recurring for 3 months and 30% for 6 months :)

• Looks a bit unprofessional for such a valuable brand domain.

Loving how pricing ranges between all DCs etc. Really gives a "we're reselling", "we're summerhosts" image, whereas the domain name suggests a huge investment.

Interesting.

• FaiziFaizi Member
    edited October 2014

@NullMind

Love the concept.

Any plan on bringing your service closer to South East Asia? Singapore perhaps?

• Do add Paypal as payment option.

• Sorry the footer link was going to the old page, it's been fixed, we had fixed it before but somehow the old footer file was re-uploaded.

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • @kerouac said:
    Looks a bit unprofessional for such a valuable brand domain.

Loving how pricing ranges between all DCs etc. Really gives a "we're reselling", "we're summerhosts" image, whereas the domain name suggests a huge investment.

Interesting.

This is not reselling (not as traditionally done) this is the AirBnb style model but for cloud, end users are able to see a wide selection (estimated 100 location over the next 9-12 months) of price points and Infrastructure types, the idea is to be the port of call for infrastructure seekers.

We validate the Infrastructure, we provide the support, we tie it all together and so much more.

Future plans include site failover (between different datacenters and providers), SaaS and PaaS layers, and so on.

Still allot to come.

• @Faizi said:
    NullMind

Love the concept.

Any plan on bringing your service closer to South East Asia? Singapore perhaps?

Yes, currently we are validating DC's in KL, Singapore and HK

• @instatech said:
    Do add Paypal as payment option.

Thats being worked on right now .. here is a screenshot of the sandbox environment ;)

Expect it to be release in a week or so.

Thanked by 2ehab instatech
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2014

Hello,

Just to double check, Cloud.NET is an OnApp company? When I checked your domain's whois, it is registered to OnApp and your footer states OnApp too.

I also guess this is how you have such a valuable domain!

Good luck!

Thanks!

• It is one of OnApp's brands.. and yes, the domain itself was as expensive as the budget for a small country ;)

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • can't send paypal payment

btw if you can add bitcoin payment option?

• Awesome, for sue I'll try it out, if I choose to get 90% for 1 month, after that month, can I use for example the 30% off for 6 months or do I have to create a new account?

• paypal is still now work ,just said: Paypal coming real soon....

• @Felipe said:
    Awesome, for sue I'll try it out, if I choose to get 90% for 1 month, after that month, can I use for example the 30% off for 6 months or do I have to create a new account?

You can only use one coupon, but after your first month, poke me and ill add the 30% one

• @antiycda said:
    can't send paypal payment

btw if you can add bitcoin payment option?

We are hoping to deploy PayPal this week, bitcoin is on the roadmap also

• @NullMind in the SSD VPS section, there's this N/A thing on bandwidth, does it mean is unmettered?

• @Felipe said:
    NullMind in the SSD VPS section, there's this N/A thing on bandwidth, does it mean is unmettered?

Hi Felipe

the SSD VPS's also have bandwidth amounts, can you PM me what you see and what browser, need to ensure we don't have a visual bug somewhere :)

• FelipeFelipe Member
    edited November 2014

@NullMind said:
    the SSD VPS's also have bandwidth amounts, can you PM me what you see and what browser, need to ensure we don't have a visual bug somewhere :)

Sent :)