Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Superior-Networks] UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH ALLOWANCE - Starting at £2.00 Per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Superior-Networks] UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH ALLOWANCE - Starting at £2.00 Per month

SNetworks1SNetworks1 Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Hello Low End Talk,

Today I bring news of some brand new offers from Superior Networks. These are the very latest offer's and have been specificity designed for the Low End Talk community! If you cant find the combination you are looking for in any of these plans please drop me a PM and I can give you a price for your exact specifications.

LET-01 Plan:

LET-02 Plan:

LET-03 Plan:

These are just some of the plans we have to offer and have been built specificity for the Low End Community, we do offer "Build Your Own" plans where you can custom build your server to the exact specifications you require, and if you cant find your exact match there we can organize it for you.

For those wishing to test our servers we have the IP superior-networks.com. If you wish to download some test files or run some ping tests we have a looking glass that you can use at https://www.superior-networks.com/lg/ and is available for our French Location.

These plans will be available for at least the next 2 weeks or until we launch a new batch of offers for you all!

Have a great day,

Ryan

Comments

• what processors are you using?

(and i still not got a reply from that ticket)

• server location / test ip??

• @TarZZ92 said:
    what processors are you using?

(and i still not got a reply from that ticket)

If you have not got a response from support your ticket may have been marked as closed. If it has then I apologize, the team may have thought the ticket had been resolved, if you give it a bump we will get to it as soon as possible.

We are running Intel Xeon E5606's

• SNetworks1SNetworks1 Member
    edited October 2014

@Toadyus said:
    server location / test ip??

Sorry about that, I had shortened the post down somewhat to make it easier to read, I must have cut out the details on the Looking Glass and Locations.

For those wishing to test our servers we have the IP superior-networks.com. If you wish to download some test files or run some ping tests we have a looking glass that you can use at https://www.superior-networks.com/lg/ and is available for our French Location.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    We are running Intel Xeon E5606's

Just saying from experience, SYS servers are not an ideal choice for offering professional services like Virtual Private Servers.

• @K2Bytes said:
    Just saying from experience, SYS servers are not an ideal choice for offering professional services like Virtual Private Servers.

They are far from it, I agree. They are however working very well for our high ram, low costs at the moment. Should this latest node be a success we will be looking into better servers potentially in different locations.

• what this product allowed use ex: bittorrent client?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@SNetworks1 so i can run a Tor Relay 24/7 and burn 10TB?

• @Infinity580 said:
    SNetworks1 so i can run a Tor Relay 24/7 and burn 10TB?

You can burn 10TB or 100TB a month, we really dont care. However the use of Tor software is strictly forbidden under section 28.1 of our terms of service.

• @PremiumFast_Net said:
    what this product allowed use ex: bittorrent client?

As long as it doesn't breach section 28.2 (Resource Usage Policy) of our TOS then yes you could.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    You can burn 10TB or 100TB a month, we really dont care.

100TB a month on 250 Mbps would be awfully impressive!

• @Dylan said:
    100TB a month on 250 Mbps would be awfully impressive!

Plan comes with time travel to allow you to maximise the bandwidth. Pretty neat USP to be fair.

• Just checked out their site they seem a little dodgy. Has anyone tried them?

• He does not seem custom iso?

• @swain said:
    Just checked out their site they seem a little dodgy. Has anyone tried them?

How so? If there is something that you do not like or think shouldn't be there we would like to be able to improve where we can.

• @metalx said:
    He does not seem custom iso?

We dont support Custom ISO's, sorry.

• @metalx said:
    He does not seem custom iso?

Do ISOs even work with OpenVZ? Go for a host which offers KVM/XEN HVM/VMware plans then you may use custom ISOs.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    You can burn 10TB or 100TB a month, we really dont care. However the use of Tor software is strictly forbidden under section 28.1 of our terms of service.

The maximum your whole node can utilize per month is around 80 TB if 250 Mbps is used 24/7. What you are trying to offer is not bad but atleast switch to OVH directly, for example an SP-64 then you will have twice the bandwidth with PRO DDoS Protection & better support. And if you really want to attract more customers, offer KVM or XEN. Setting up KVM/XEN nodes with Virtualizor is as easy as buying a piece of candy.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited October 2014

K2Bytes said: The maximum your whole node can utilize per month is around 80 TB if 250 Mbps is used 24/7. What you are trying to offer is not bad but atleast switch to OVH directly

Overselling. welcome to the hosting industry..

Also note, that 250Mbps cap is for UPLOAD only. the downstream remains gigabit.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @K2Bytes said:
    The maximum your whole node can utilize per month is around 80 TB if 250 Mbps is used 24/7. What you are trying to offer is not bad but atleast switch to OVH directly, for example an SP-64 then you will have twice the bandwidth with PRO DDoS Protection & better support. And if you really want to attract more customers, offer KVM or XEN. Setting up KVM/XEN nodes with Virtualizor is as easy as buying a piece of candy.

To be honest, we are planning to switch away from OVH depending on how well the current offers run. They are not doing amazing for us, and there are better companies out there for only a little bit more money than we currently pay for our notes.

As for KVM/XEN, its something we thought about, however we didnt want to put money into more servers if they dont end up selling as well as we had hoped, of which was the case for OpenVZ.

• @snetworks1 Do you have windows2008 or2003 offer?

• @metalx said:
    snetworks1 Do you have windows2008 or2003 offer?

Sorry, we dont at the current time. We only provide linux distro's.

• What is there in the following options (anything within the LET budget?)

4GB of RAM
    250 GB Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth Allowance
    1 IPV4 Address
    DDoS Protection

• @Rocky said:
    What is there in the following options (anything within the LET budget?)

4GB of RAM
    250 GB Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth Allowance
    1 IPV4 Address
    DDoS Protection

Hello,

At the moment the best we could offer for those specifications would be £11.70 ($18.79 USD) per months.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    At the moment the best we could offer for those specifications would be £11.70 ($18.79 USD) per months.

greenvaluehost

Unmanaged VPS Hosting - V-Enterprise
    4 CPU Cores
    250GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Space
    8000GB Premium Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port Speed
    5120MB Guaranteed DDR3 RAM
    5120MB vSwap RAM
    2 IPv4 Addresses
    Choice of 6 Locations Worldwide

Product/Service: Unmanaged VPS Hosting - V-Enterprise
    Domain: xxxxxxxxxx.com
    Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
    Additional U.S IPv4 Addresses: 0
    Additional NL IPv4 Addresses: 0
    First Payment Amount: $44.85 USD
    Recurring Amount: $44.85 USD
    Billing Cycle: Annually

Total Due Today: $44.85 USD

• @Rocky said:

Hello,

I am not sure the point you are trying to prove... The offer we posted is the cheapest we can go at the current time. There will always be cheaper hosts and we wont deny that. Im sure there are cheaper hosts than GreenValueHost also, but you need to remember that cost isnt the only aspect you should be looking for.

Have a good day