Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet - KVM Virtualization, Los Angeles, Dallas and Miami!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet - KVM Virtualization, Los Angeles, Dallas and Miami!!

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

QuadraNet: Data Center Ingenuity, Made Simple.

UPDATE: QuadraNet has released its new InfraCloud product in Dallas, Texas, and Miami, Florida, now offering cloud hosting in 3 geographically diverse locations!

As one of the leading providers of dedicated servers, colocation, and cloud hosting in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami, QuadraNet has been serving the hosting industry for well over a decade. QuadraNet's award-winning support is provided by our 24x7x365 NOC - your servers are online 24x7, and we'll be here to support them 24x7, guaranteed.

Billing rates:

vCores: $00.003555/Core

RAM: $00.000005/MB

Disk space: $00.000195/GB

Bandwidth: $0.01/GB

IPv4 Addresses: (First Free!) Additional $0.002/hour

Looking to get up and running quickly, or need somewhere to start? Our Quick Plans can help!

InfraBlue

vCores: 1

Memory: 512MB

Disk Space: 15GB

Swap Space: 1GB

Bandwidth: 1000GB

Hourly: $00.0079

Monthly: $5.81

Available in: Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami

ORDER NOW

More InfraCloud packages can be found via our website! http://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

Test IP Addresses / Files:

Los Angeles - http://www.quadranet.com/company/los-angeles/

Dallas - http://www.quadranet.com/company/dallas/

Miami - http://www.quadranet.com/company/miami/

The InfraCloud Advantage

• 99.999% Uptime
  • Blazing fast storage platforms
  • Instantaneous scaling
  • Backed by our 24x7x365 phone and help desk support
  • Instant OS reloads via our 100% customized cloud panel

Multitude of OS options available

- CentOS 5 or 6

- Debian 7.0

- Fedora 18 or 19

- FreeBSD 9.2 or 10.0

- Gentoo 12.1

- RHEL 5.9 or 6.4

- Ubuntu 13.04 or 14.04

- Windows Server 2008 or 2012

New features include:

Secondary disk support – clients can now add a secondary disk to their instance and mount it to a mountpoint of their choosing.

IPv6 support – clients can now add an “IPv6? interface to their network and then add a new IPv6 IP to the interface.

Asia Optimized IP support – clients can now add “AO”, or “Asia Optimized” IPv4 addresses to Los Angeles cloud instances. These IPs use additional carriers that are optimized specifically for traffic destined for Asian countries.

Speed improvements – general work has been done to significantly optimize performance on the cloud website. Listing instances and performing tasks will now complete faster and the management portal as a whole should be far more responsive.

Features coming soon:

Snapshot support – clients will be able to create a snapshot of their InfraCloud instances, enabling them to perform full backups or restore existing snapshots in a single click.

**Want more information? **

Give us a call or email us: T: 1-888-5-QUADRA (578-2372)

E: [email protected]

W: http://www.quadranet.com

Comments

• MunMun Member

Ooohhhh (:

• MunMun Member

Mind pming me a deal that is really tiny on kvm. Looking for a vpn server.

• @Mun I sent you a PM, thanks for the interest!

• Are there a AO test IP?

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Mun I sent you a PM, thanks for the interest!

Mind sending me one also? Thanks.

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Mun I sent you a PM, thanks for the interest!

Me too!

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited October 2014

@Quadranet_Adam are the minimums still in place for memory & storage? I could use some 128-256MB instances - don't need 512MB & 5GB storage (I think those were the minimums before).

Edit: As a side note, I've been super impressed with my InfraCloud VPS in LA - been using it for 3-4 months now, no downtime that I've noticed, solid network and all around good performance.

• Your InfraCloud instance can be completely customized after your order, after you order you'll be given the option to do this as you will need to launch your instance. For new clients, the first order with us is basically opening your account with a deposit equivalent to one month's of usage, however when all is said and done InfraCloud is billed hourly based on your usage, and the hourly rate is deducted from your "deposit." Once you have a client account with us, you can launch additional instances with ease (billed hourly) without needing to go through the ordering form. The monthly rate in which we advertise is assuming you leave the instance ON throughout the entire month. Please let me know if any clarification is needed.

The minimum spec requirements are: 1 CPU, 512MB RAM, 5GB disk, 1TB bandwidth - $0.006005/hour (equivalent to $4.38/month), so that would be the cheapest instance we can accommodate @matthewvz @alexvolk @mikeyur

introducial said: Are there a AO test IP?

• @Quadranet_Adam is there any way to adjust the disk size after the fact? I see I can edit it to increase storage (with a nice big warning) - but is there any way to shrink storage down without destroying & launching a new instance?

• Just ordered another cloud/vps I have no use for. Oh well, I'll find something to do with it. Definately like the management portal design, easy to find whatever you need quickly.

• mikeyur said: is there any way to adjust the disk size after the fact? I see I can edit it to increase storage (with a nice big warning) - but is there any way to shrink storage down without destroying & launching a new instance?

Unfortunately this is not possible as it would require the filesystem to be resized.

MattKC said: Just ordered another cloud/vps I have no use for. Oh well, I'll find something to do with it. Definately like the management portal design, easy to find whatever you need quickly.

Awesome! Let us know if you need anything!