Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems service quaility (is like a joke!)

I just want to share one of my ticket and it'll be enough why you should think twice before you purchase something from 123systems...

http://s17.postimg.org/56exl7a8v/123omg.png

I bought 2 VPSs from them and they are both problemful. After dealing with the funny support (which i thought that they even don't know English very well) i got tired to deal with these services and cancelled.

This ticket shows what happened then.

Regards.

Thanked by 1msg7086

Comments

• That ticket post is hilarious.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • That's some comedic gold right there.

• akzakz Member

lol u couldn't of figured it out before with all those negative reviews?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • I blame YOU for not reading reviews before purchase. Totally your fault!

• lololol ok it can be my fault but "totally my fault"? Totally fault is the community (like LEB) still advertise them...

Everyone has negative thoughts about ChicagoVPS too but their tech support is complately different. At least they always help me, so major problems turned to minor ones, so all my services works.

For example, lot of people had problems with WeLoveServers too but they also have great support which always solved my problems.

I have lot of budget VPSs from this market, so my expectations are really little. But this?

This looks like a fraud... in tragicomic way.

• For some times they have decent service. In the past Semoweb also resells their service, a $21/year package.

• Assigning your ticket to the billing department.

• is their billing department drunk or what? or they might be playing with you.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

Best ticket I have ever seen :)

coolindark said: Everyone has negative thoughts about ChicagoVPS too but their tech support is complately different.

You do know 123systems and ChicagoVPS are the same company right?

coolindark said: Totally fault is the community (like LEB) still advertise them..

Well the thing is that the owner of LEB and the owner of ChicagoVPS are in a loving long term relationship so I doubt that will change any time soon.

anyhoo.... transferring you to the billing department.

Thanked by 3ATHK SwordfishBE k0nsl
  • Peanuts = outsourced support = angry clients.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish tux
  • Please always search a bit before buying from any company.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Have you tried opening a ticket in the Billing department?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • it's sad to see let/leb allow them to advertise :(

• ATHK said: Peanuts = outsourced support = angry clients.

Outsourced support? I'm quite sure this is a bot

• Name detected, outputting last message.

Peanuts = outsourced support = angry clients.

• @AnthonySmith
    Yeah, i know 123systems and ChicagoVPS are the same company but there is a major behaviour difference to their clients. This looks weird but i believe that 2 company have different support guys. Because i really had major problems with ChicagoVPS but support solved my all problems. I do not know which indian guy stands back of the support of 123systems but he/she really needs to learn English...

Anyhow, yeah i really need to someone exactly transfer me to billing department :)

@GoodHosting

This ticket opened to billing department first. But always moves to different places.

• Ahh, I see. I figured you had opened in Sales first; then they refused/ignored to move it.

• Yeah, but they have fingers to write down a reason for refusing. Well, now i canceled my services, i also gave an option to give my services back if they won't give my money back.

But now, i see that they grab my money and give nothing. So it looks like there is a fraud. First i want to share this tragicomic issue with people in here and now i'm waiting a little more (maybe 1 more week). Then i'm going to start advertising them.

Oh yeah, i'm good in social media.

• Assigning to billing department, please hold on.

• Right.. And everyone thought GVH was bad. At least they fucking replied with a response from a human. LET's owners are too busy sucking CC off.

• sad to see let/leb allow them to advertise

That point has been raised in another thread. It seems there is little quality control in regards to who is advertised. Having a splash page saying you're a web host seems to be the minimum requirement.

Thanked by 1Corey
  • Is @CVPS_Chris allowed to comment or is he banned?

• @ATHK said:
    Is CVPS_Chris allowed to comment or is he banned?

He sits in the ColoCrossing basement, gagged and enchained. But Jon Biloh will propably answer using the CVPS_Chris account soon! Just hang on.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited October 2014

Hello,

Assigning to billing department, please hold on. Your patience is appreciated as sometimes the system does not complete my orders and i need to repeat myself.

Warm Regards,

123Systems - The Anonymous Support Technician

• Those are more than likely automated replies, then when somebody from Fiverr has time, you get "serviced"

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited October 2014

Hello! This is the automated reply systems from 123Systems. We are currently away, please hold while our technicians wake up (or return from a party). Have a tea while you wait!

Warm Regards,
    123Systems - The Anonymous Support Technician who's handsome

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I thought Fabozzi was conducting interviews and was hiring new people? (http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/707537/#Comment_707537 )

Well, later it appears he did hire one person to replace the outsourced team and 'James' but unsure if that one person is the same in the screenshot or if he's exclusive to CVPS only.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/713687/#Comment_713687

Seems like 123Systems, ChicagoVPS, WeLoveServers and UGVPS all use the same outsourced support. :(

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • My VPS with them has been down around 40 days, and whenever I enquire I just get the 'We will setup your server soon and update you.' automatic reply.

Thanked by 1cpaquette
  • DarwinDarwin Member
    edited October 2014

Mr. Warm Regards, best name for a Support Technician