Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Reliable VPS for Web Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Reliable VPS for Web Hosting

Hi Guys!

i am looking for a reliable VPS provider to host my websites on it. plz can u suggest me only those vps providers with good reputation / reviews and with good support and uptime.

Requirements:

100 GB Storage
4 GB RAM
3-4 Cores
DDOS Protection
Free Additional IPS
Backup

my budget is 7-10$/month, will pay full anually price, hope to get a good deal :)

Thanks

Comments

• @drserver @serverian @Nick_A @INIZ are some of the most reputable and best providers here. :) Any one of them will give you a great service for your price.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • for that amount of RAM and that budget, vpsdime.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

4 GB RAM, 100 GB storage, 3-4 CPU cores, DDoS protection, 'free' additional IP addresses, backups......$7-10? You should increase the amount of resources you require and lower down the budget a bit.

• Thanks for ur reply guys, i am totally flexible with budget and specs as well. I found this Deal from DaringHost:

CPU: 4 Cores
    RAID 10 Disk Space: 50GB
    Dedicated Ram: 2GB
    Burstable Ram: 2.5GB
    Bandwidth: 2TB
    4 Gbps / 4 Mpps DDoS/DoS Protection Included Free
    IPv4 Addresses: 1
    IPv6 Addresses: 5
    Virtualization: OpenVZ
    Price: $7.00 Per Month or $30 Every Six Months

is that good deal and is it a good company?

• I think you need to re-evaluate your budget.

• Hey,

You can check out our plans, but we're willing to make adjustments where needed.

myserverplanet.com/vps-hosting.php

Thanks,
    Nick.

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

I think I can provide you this for €12.00 per month (with 50% discount for the first month) and 15 day money back guarantee with the following:

HDD: 120 GB, RAID 10
    RAM: 4096 MB
    CPU: 4 cores (3.60 GHz per core)

Bandwidth: Unmetered 1000 Mbps, Anti-DDoS Pro
    Virtualization Type: KVM; VNC enabled
    Control Panel: Virtualizor
    IPv4: 1, you can get more by request and additional charges apply (you pay only once for additional IPs)

If you think this would meet your needs or budget be free to message me and I will be happy to set this up for you!

• TheLuckyBoy said: is that good deal and is it a good company?

If you have any specific questions please feel free to let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist you anyway that I can.

• For what purpose you need need a vps server? I know you need for web hosting business but Let me confirm that for what purpose? for hosting your website? or you are planning to host both on a VPS itself?

• Your budget is a bit tight, and I dont know as many hosts give away extra IP's for free, but our build your own VPS plans are about your budget, plus we have some good discount codes (LET02 for 50% off lifetime) so we may be a good option for you. https://www.superior-networks.com/billing/cart.php?gid=16

• @Verelox said:
    I think I can provide you this for €12.00 per month (with 50% discount for the first month) and 15 day money back guarantee with the following:

> HDD: 120 GB, RAID 10
    > RAM: 4096 MB
    > CPU: 4 cores (3.60 GHz per core)
    > 
    > Bandwidth: Unmetered 1000 Mbps, Anti-DDoS Pro
    > Virtualization Type: KVM; VNC enabled
    > Control Panel: Virtualizor
    > IPv4: 1, you can get more by request and additional charges apply (you pay only once for additional IPs)
    > 
    > Location: France
    > 

If you think this would meet your needs or budget be free to message me and I will be happy to set this up for you!

RAID1 or RAID10?

• @Brad RAID-1, sorry for the error!