Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servermania VPS problems
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servermania VPS problems

I ordered a VPS at Servermania as I read positive reviews and the price was within my budget. However, I have had several issues since then. My first order was refunded, and I placed another order for which a charge appears on my credit card statement, but Servermania followed it by sending me another invoice! When I opened a ticket, I was told that no payment had been registered. Their staff was friendly, but took a long time to respond to my tickets.

Now since 3-4 hours, my VPS is down. Servermania said that there was an abuser on my node, and the service should resume, but both cloudflare and other websites say my host is down, and so does Servermania's Control Panel. Anybody else had this issue with them or am I only the one?

Comments

• Try reboot from their panel or ask to move yours to another node

• I am having a vps with them since last 1 year and I didn't face any issue till now, good value for the money. As @robohost suggested try to login to control panel and check

• I cannot reboot as the host comes as "Unavailable" in the control panel. They said that it was due to someone abusing the servers on my node. But it is the third time since I ordered the VPS on 26th. They also deleted my ticket!

• ask them to move you to other node if they can't do it leave them

• I'm using servermania, 2 support tickets and always get response in 10 minutes.
    PS: I don't like their new client panel, it's totally worse than old one