Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta, HostBill, IPS/IPB licenses for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta, HostBill, IPS/IPB licenses for sale

IoflareIoflare Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

I have a few licenses that have been collecting dust. I don't have the time needed to start the projects they were initially intended for. I'm just looking to get my money back out of them so bidding starts low. All licenses sold to highest bid/offer over asking price in the next 24 hours (bidding ends 11AM EST on 09/27/2014). Please do not PM offers, post all offers in this thread. Please make a note of what you are bidding for to avoid confusion (ex. Blesta: $100)

Blesta License:
This is one of the $99 special, owned, unbranded, licenses. 1 year of support and updates will be purchased before transfer. Bidding starts at $120

HostBill Licenses:
Legacy HostBill owned unbranded license ($299.95 original cost) w/ Developer ($40) and IPAM plugin ($49) licenses. These are getting harder and are near impossible to get with the dev account/license. Bidding starts at $300

IPS Community Suite, IP.Board, IP.Chat: 5 User:
Purchased in 2013 and never used. Paid $175, needs to be renewed/reactivated. I'll pay the $25 before transfer. Bidding starts at $100

PAYMENT AND TRANSFER TERMS:
You will be sent a link via PM to order and pay for these licenses on our site. Payment details must match registered account details. I will open a ticket with license/account transfer details as soon as payment is received. Any disputes and/or charge-backs after transfer will be publicly named and shamed. Sorry for the hoops; I've been burnt in the past.

Comments

• The Blesta license is it the owned or the owned lifetime license?

• Blesta $120

• IoflareIoflare Member
    edited September 2014

@mafidom said:
    The Blesta license is it the owned or the owned lifetime license?

owned unbranded license - Just opened a ticket for transfer eligibility. If support and updates have to be purchased I'll throw it in if the bid goes over $140.

• IoflareIoflare Member
    edited September 2014

I've updated the OP and I received a reply from Paul at Blesta. The license is eligible for transfer.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Blesta $120

Thanks, but it will have to start at $140 since 1 year of support and updates will need to be purchased by me before transfer.

• Out of interest what is the situation transferring Hostbill licenses?

• @MarkTurner said:
    Out of interest what is the situation transferring Hostbill licenses?

The entire account must be transferred. We can setup a limited access sub account first for license verification before payment. We will release the primary account access details after payment.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Blesta $120

If no one else puts in an offer by 11AM EST tomorrow it's yours.

• Thank you i hope i do get it

• IoflareIoflare Member
    edited September 2014

More information on the hostbill license:

This is one of the older licenses before they went crazy with their pricing about a year ago. You wont find this on their site. It includes about 75% of the modules, themes, order pages, etc. by default. Some of the newer themes, mods, order pages, and plugins are not included but they can still be purchased separately. If you want a specific set of modules, themes, order pages, plugins, etc. just ask an I'll let you know if they are included or not.

This is a lifetime license, no renewal fee, updates are free. They did stop providing support for free but the software is easy to install and use. There's also documentation available in their site/wiki as well.

We also purchased the dev license (second dev site install) which gave us access to the full developer docs and dev kits as well. I don't think you can even get these anymore at any license level which makes this a very good deal to the right business (develop your own plugins, mods, etc). It is very unlikely you will find many of these licenses for sale because of that. I've seen these licenses go for $600-800 in the past.

• 1 hour before bidding ends. Looks like they are going to go cheap!

• Bidding closed, request for thread closure sent to mods.

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Blesta $120

I have sent you the order link via PM.

This discussion has been closed.