Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[123systems-like][let me have a try] 1G RAM KVM for $3/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[123systems-like][let me have a try] 1G RAM KVM for $3/month

satoshisatoshi Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

$3/month

KVM/1GB RAM/1Core CPU/a stone-like 10GB HDD/Unlimited Transfer, for I don't know how to limit transfer.

anybody interested, please PM me with OS information for one.

let me see the power of price.... if this not work I'll think about other plans to start this......

P.S. it's only reselling, the person who sells me VPS say he will solve downtimes for me at an extra $0.3 per VPS. let me see if it will work.

about scam, I buy VPS from that affiliate program at taobao.com, I trust this website and I think I will not get scammed with that

Comments

• Read the rules please...

• @aus said:
    Read the rules please...

saw that. if a mod pass here please delete that thread

• Taobao, such scam.

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • protip: if you're gonna offer VPS hosting, don't create a thread saying you don't know anything about managing a server and you just want to make money quick.

• @hostnoob said:
    protip: if you're gonna offer VPS hosting, don't create a thread saying you don't know anything about managing a server and you just want to make money quick.

thx for your professional advice~

• @hostnoob said:
    protip: if you're gonna offer VPS hosting, don't create a thread saying you don't know anything about managing a server and you just want to make money quick.

he might just say that he is going to hire L3 support with 10+ experience on field. nguyen style.

• Are you chinese ?

• Urgent need, where to buy address?

• @metalx said:
    Urgent need, where to buy address?

Have you asked Google?

• @metalx said:
    Urgent need, where to buy address?

OK, just send paypal to me

I will PM you details

• This thread needs to die... immediately...