Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Access VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beta Access VPS

duper51duper51 Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

Hello,

My name is Ian from Perfection Hosting. We're planning on starting up a new VPS service relatively soon and are ready to start testing out our VPS Panel. We are able to use it, but now we want to see what our customer's thoughts are on the panel. As such, we have set up a couple of packages as a beta. The packages we currently offer are as follows:

OpenVZ 1GB

• 1IP Address
  • 1GB DDR3 1333Mhz ECC RAM
  • 20GB RAID-1 HDD Space
  • Free DDoS Protection (300Gbps)
  • 1Gbps Port
  • 2TB Bandwidth
    $7/m

EDIT 2: Removed 2GB one. Also disabled taxes for the package.

You can check out these plans here (https://billing.perfectionhosting.us/cart.php?gid=8). If you have any questions, send in a reply here, or contact me through our site.

EDIT: There is a setup fee, but if you use the code "leb921" it will waive it for you.

Comments

• Any screenshots of your panel? What will be the normal cost?

• @aus said:
    Any screenshots of your panel? What will be the normal cost?

We use the Feathur panel. The normal cost will be $7 per GB of RAM with the addition of a setup fee. I've waived the setup fee with the code "leb921". I forgot to put that in the post.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2014

@duper51 IMO, you may need to read the rules for posting offers to this forum as all of your offers are more then $7 a month.

EDIT: The $7 offer is $7.20 in the cart at checkout with the code "leb921"

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

said: 2TB Bandwidth $14/m

You are not allowed to post offers that are more than $7 per month. Read the rules.

• @FrankZ said:
    duper51 IMO, you may need to read the rules for posting offers to this forum as all of your offers are more then $7 a month.

EDIT: The $7 offer is $7.20 in the cart at checkout with the code "leb921"
    @rsk said:

I actually did the rules and the whole point of the coupon was to make it $7 so I could post here. Allow me a moment to remove the tax.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

said: Removed 2GB one, offer still applies.

Offer can't be promoted here if it is greater than $7 per month, thanks for your cooperation :-)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @rsk said:
    Offer can't be promoted here if it is greater than $7 per month, thanks for your cooperation :-)

Oh boy, sorry about this. I forgot to post the actual cost in the original post, as well as post the coupon for the setup. I also had taxes set, as I missed the part about taxes applying in the rules (which I did check before posting this topic).

• what kind of node you running? raid1? Soft Raid or HW raid? What dc you in? Beta and a setup fee for something that is automated!

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    what kind of node you running? raid1? Soft Raid or HW raid? What dc you in? Beta and a setup fee for something that is automated!

Our node specs are:

• Xeon E5-1620 (4 Core, 8 Threads)
    • DDR3 ECC 1333Mhz RAM
    • SoftRAID

We are currently housed in the North Eastern Canada Datacentre from OVH (there's currently some concern as to the network quality, but I personally haven't experienced any problems). The beta is a result of us recoding the WHMCS module for Feathur. It appears to be working, but we don't want to fully release it until we've had some people outside our company test it. It isn't fully automated, as we have to have our staff manually configure some firewall rules (something special we're planning for in the future)