Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.5.5 launched
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.5.5 launched

Hi,

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.5.5
This version has new features and some bug fixes.

1) [Feature] Cloud users can now "Edit VPS" from the Dashboard.

2) [Feature] Added several NIC card Modules added for XEN and KVM. You can create/edit VPS with new NIC cards which can be found at "Advance settings" option.

3) [Feature] PV on HVM support added for XEN-HVM VPS. The option can be found at "Advanced Option" section of create/edit VPS.

4) [Feature] ISPConfig Control panel added in "Install Control Panel" option of Enduser Panel. Now users can install ISPConfig in their VPS with one click install.

5) [Feature] Change package option added for WHMCS Virtualizor Cloud Account module.

6) [Feature] Added a configuration to calculate Bandwidth as per the service period. The admin needs to enable this from the Admin Panel -> Configuration

7) [Feature] Swap memory is now optional for XenPV VMs.

8) [Feature] Added the option for the Admin to login as user from the Admin panel.

9) [Task] PhpMyAdmin updated to latest version.

10) [Task] Sorting of User Logs improved.

11) [Task] Virtualizor XenServer edition has been improved. Some new features will be coming soon.

12) [Task] Tight VNC Viewer and SSH Terminal Signed and updated for Virtualizor XenServer.

13) [Bug Fix] IP address and User Agent check added for sessions to improve session security.

14) [Bug Fix] Gateway issue fixed for SUSE VPS created on OVH network.

15) [Bug Fix] Email Attachment issue has been fixed for SMTP emails.

16) [Bug Fix] Cloud User IP Resources showed unlimited if set to 0 while creating the cloud user. This is fixed now.

17) [Bug Fix] "Disable Control Panel" option in Configuration Page was not storing the value, which caused "Install Control Panel" option to be visible in the Enduser panel. This is fixed now.

18) [Bug Fix] Delete VPS operation did not show "Done" message after deleting the VPS. This is fixed now.

19) [Bug Fix] Traffic shaping failed when the speed for an OpenVZ VPS was set to 100+ Mbps. This is fixed now.

Full Article : http://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=5865

Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.

Regards,
The Virtualizor Team

Comments

• do you plan vmware support?

• Yes

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • @virtualizor said:
    Yes

Please do it soon then. It is a pain in the *** to manage ESXi (now called VMware vSphere Hypervisor). My friend has 23 dedicated servers spread across whole EU with VMware ESXi to host his Minecraft & source games with & you cannot imagine how time consuming it is to manage everything manually without a centralized control panel solution like Virtualizor or SolusVM. Since SolusVM have no plans to do it, I will keep my eyes on Virtualizor. Also please note that without thin provisioning & compression support, it wouldn't make any sense to make a VMware control panel as without those there is hardly anything which separates it from KVM & XEN.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

How many hosts around here are using Virtualizor?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

the number is growing ever day.

i have seen people testing this rigorously now, and may be very soon many would be up with virtualizor...

and their blesta plugin/module is really great.

• @jbiloh said:

A fair few.

• @wych said:
    A fair few.

We are working hard to make more hosters adopt Virtualizor.
    Its safe to expect more features soon :)

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Do you guys have a script to import a Solus DB to your product?

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

is it allowed/possible to integrate with ESXi without vcenter/vcd?

:)

D

• @jbiloh said:
    Do you guys have a script to import a Solus DB to your product?

The current one in Virtualizor is not working anymore. You can import OpenVZ VMs as orphaned VMs. We will be making an importer for SolusVM and other panels soon.

@ditlev said:
    is it allowed/possible to integrate with ESXi without vcenter/vcd?

:)

D

Technically I am not as aware of VMware as I havent looked at it myself. I will have to check with the dev doing the initial study on it. All I can say for now is, a dev is looking into VMware for a possible integration. Then we will sit down with the architecturing and finally the coding if everything fits in.

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@virtualizor said:
    Technically I am not as aware of VMware as I havent looked at it myself. I will have to check with the dev doing the initial study on it. All I can say for now is, a dev is looking into VMware for a possible integration. Then we will sit down with the architecturing and finally the coding if everything fits in.

We've found - in OnApp - that while it may be technically it's possible to integrate at the HV level, VMware is pretty clear about not allowing it.