Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for designer/programmer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for designer/programmer

loydloyd Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello everyone,

I need to delegate some projects. Looking for following skills:

• website design (CSS, HTML)
  • product packaging design
  • website programming (PHP, Javascript)
  • white hat seo
  • console programming an asset (I use WSH, PHP and Python, but looking at NodeJS)
  • electronics knowledge an asset

If you do not have some or any of last 3, no big deal, we team-up.

Please show me 1-2 example for each skills you have and price/time for that particular work. Also tell me your price for time/material billed tasks (e.g. I change my mind, we go back and forth).

First project will be a line of products (repackaged OEM items), needs branding design, packaging and elegant HTML/CSS info website (no webshop), and seo.

Thank you

Comments

• What's your budget? Can you afford $30+ an hour?

• loydloyd Member
    edited September 2014

For $30/hr I may gladly work for you. Sorry for not making it clear, this posting will be targeted to members from Eastern Europe or China.

Btw. someone's 1hr is more productive than someone's elses 10hrs, so if you are one of those 1hr go-getter guys, I might give you $30/hr for 10hr job rather than to $5/hr guy who takes 100hrs to make something.

In R&D number $X/hr alone does not mean anything. Few years ago I have had a guy working for me on a C++ project who cost me $2000+ and there was nothing production ready in the end because he spend most of billed time changing and optimizing stuff around and I was too busy to supervise.

• @loyd

You get what you pay for? if you find someone I be looking forward to a new thread saying that Eastern European or Chinese Man/Woman was a scammer or did not do the job you wanted.

Seriously $30/hour is not bad you basically putting 3-4 kinds of jobs in one package.

• loydloyd Member
    edited September 2014

I myself was raised and attended university in both Eastern Europe and Western Europe and people in the east are not less smart than people here. Average wage in Ukraine is 14.4x lower than in UK and that does not mean Ukrainian university professor is less smart.

Also my observation is that Chinese are in average better educated and have higher work ethics than average westerners, no offence intended. There is scammers in China the same as there is very hardworking people in USA.

Stevie, why don't you show me what can you do in an hour ? Or 8hrs.

• The competition of the webdev is really intense. You can get 15$/h in Seattle, WA evan just flipping burgers; the minimum wage enforced by the city.

• @loyd said:
    I myself was raised and attended university in both Eastern Europe and Western Europe and people in the east are not less smart than people here. Average wage in Ukraine is 14.4x lower than in UK and that does not mean Ukrainian university professor is less smart.

Also my observation is that Chinese are in average better educated and have higher work ethics than average westerners, no offence intended. There is scammers in China the same as there is very hardworking people in USA.

Stevie, why don't you show me what can you do in an hour ? Or 8hrs.

The chinese that left China are hard workers. The people still in China aren't any better if not worse.

• How about Project based??

said: website design (CSS, HTML)

product packaging design

said: website programming (PHP, Javascript)

^ Can do PHP but on a basic level

• PHP ( OOPS based )
    HTML JS ( basically use bootstrap )
    you can contact me @ phoenix.talisman on skype

• Thank you everyone who replied, please close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.