Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need multiple cheap low-end VPS or one with multiple IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need multiple cheap low-end VPS or one with multiple IPv4

MrTinyMrTiny Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello lowendtalk!

I'm looking to host several low-traffic websites and am looking for a solution of either of the following:

1. Multiple cheap low-end VPS, either $1/month or less and 128MB RAM minimum. I could go with multiple companies if necessary, so let me know if you know of any that qualify.

or

1. One 512MB VPS where I can order multiple cheap IPV4 for $0.50-$1/month: but the IPs must be diverse. At least on different C-blocks, and more diverse than that is a bonus. I'd rather not pay more than $5/month + IPv4s if I go this route.

Location would ideally be USA.

Thanks! PM offers are welcome: let me know what you have!

Comments

• What is your intent with the sale of these IPs? What will they be used for?

• Seo of course

• MrTinyMrTiny Member
    edited September 2014

It's for hosting websites, yes. I realize that with the inevitable drying up of IPv4 addresses this is going to rub some people the wrong way and I apologize in advance for that.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2014

Crissic is your best bet.... multiple cores... 100gb hdd 2TB bw and additional ip's for $0.5.....stable...good io speed..+.. SSL @ 4.99....

or XVMlabs -- cheapest with multiple ips (if you are ok with their TOS) EDIT - OOS

• How many IP addresses you want to buy ? Class of Romania 89.43.62.xxx only $ 1 / month is good ?

• @ez2uk said:
    Crissic is your best bet.... multiple cores... 100gb hdd 2TB bw and additional ip's for $0.5.....stable...good io speed..+.. SSL @ 4.99....

or XVMlabs -- cheapest with multiple ips (if you are ok with their TOS) EDIT - OOS

XVMlabs are out of stock since past few days
    I am waiting for the new stock

• y not crissic

• EcVps sometimes sends offers like 50 seo purpose IPs at $31. Maybe you can talk with them and see what they can do for you.