Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reversehosts not replying
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reversehosts not replying

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

any idea why reverse isnt replying to tickets as well as PM's at LET.

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@rajprakash said:
    Because they don't like you?

and how did you get this news?

dear raj think twice before you write such absurd replies

• @agentmishra - Seems the rack/DC in Las Vegas took a hit. Everything I have there went down for a few minutes. Reversehosts is the only thing that did not come back up. Trouble with the node normally brings a visit from @Ihtasham . 45 minutes and counting, cross your fingers.

thanks @FrankZ for the kind reply

but you know, mine is a service with the other DC, just wanted to know from @ihtasham if they have any other method of payment other than paypal.

its been some time since i am not getting any replies from them.

• @agentmishra don't feel alone in not getting replies, seems to be happening to most since Hassan moved on. My understanding from past experience, is they only accept PayPal.
    (I have some account credit I could let you have cheap :D )

Thanked by 1agentmishra

hassan moved on means, left reversehosts...

by the way thanks @FrankZ

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2014

@agentmishra said:
    hassan moved on means, left reversehosts...

I may be wrong about that, but it was my understanding he left, I don't know it he came back.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong @ihtasham mentions Hassan in this post on July 8th.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/30771/reversehosts-announcement/p1

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

FrankZ said: Seems the rack/DC in Las Vegas took a hit. Everything I have there went down for a few minutes. Reversehosts is the only thing that did not come back up.

There have not been any recent issues at the data center in Las Vegas.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@qps said:
    There have not been any recent issues at the data center in Las Vegas.

has there been any problem with their atlanta node?

• edited September 2014

reversehosts.com
    This domain will expire soon.
    I am hesitating to renew my VPS now...

agentmishra said: has there been any problem with their atlanta node?

I can't speak specifically about the customer's servers. I would recommend contacting them for any additional information.

haha so there you are

@qps knows there ares node at atlanta is down

any ways, @qps kindly give there contact details if you have it, cos they arent replying to tickets.

dear @qps, if you can kindly help

• Maybe the Server is suspended by @qps due to non payment or something

• @agentmishra , @zafouhar , Did you even think to give them some time to respond? Here on the West coast, it is currently 5:08 AM in the morning. You can't expect to get a reply this early in the morning, before normal business hours. Even if the company is EST, if they had some issues; they probably have a lot of tickets right now, and it might takes some time for you to get an answer.

I would wait at least 24 hours before screaming and carrying on as if the world exploded.

Thanked by 1imchandave
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

@GoodHosting said:
    agentmishra , zafouhar , Did you even think to give them some time to respond? Here on the West coast, it is currently 5:08 AM in the morning. You can't expect to get a reply this early in the morning, before normal business hours. Even if the company is EST, if they had some issues; they probably have a lot of tickets right now, and it might takes some time for you to get an answer.

I would wait at least 24 hours before screaming and carrying on as if the world exploded.

This is LET...

Screw this meme thing:
    http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/54242452

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2014

@0xdragon said:

Those images you post keep giving a redirect loop on a desktop browser. Edit: It seems memegenerator's mobile links you are getting cause an infinite redirect loop when viewed on a desktop browser, remedied by removing the m. at the start of the URL.

• @GoodHosting said:
    Those images you post keep giving a redirect loop on a desktop browser. Edit: It seems memegenerator's mobile links you are getting cause an infinite redirect loop when viewed on a desktop browser, remedied by removing the m. at the start of the URL.

Yeah, sorry about that. Using a phone to do this wasn't a great idea xD

agentmishra said: any ways, @qps kindly give there contact details if you have it, cos they arent replying to tickets.

dear @qps, if you can kindly help

I can't share any contact info for the customer, but we have tried to contact them directly.

Thanked by 1agentmishra

@GoodHosting said:
    agentmishra , zafouhar , Did you even think to give them some time to respond? Here on the West coast, it is currently 5:08 AM in the morning. You can't expect to get a reply this early in the morning, before normal business hours. Even if the company is EST, if they had some issues; they probably have a lot of tickets right now, and it might takes some time for you to get an answer.

it may be the deepest hours of the darkest mid-night, but in the global era and online business, to my knowledge, there isnt any thing called suitable time.

@qps thanks

• Cancel at your first opportunity/renewal period. There's been numerous mentions of this provider going into head-in-sand-mode... this one will disappear without notice.

• Looks like someone came back from vacation.

My VPS in LV came back online after being incommunicado since Sept 9th. My logs indicates that the VPS has been up and functional all this time.

Sounds like either a switch was broken until now or Quickpacket switched off the network because Reversehosts had payment issues.

Maybe @Ihtasham could stop back here and enlighten us...(maybe not, being 2 months since his last visit).

See ya...

d.c.

haha, you can better understand from the replies in this thread...

imchandave said: Sounds like either a switch was broken until now

There were no problems with the network.

• My server stopped responding on 9/17 - and still no reply from the folks at reversehost. Other then imchandave I can see on the statistics panel that it went down.
    This is very annoying and makes me thinking about the renewal.

• Well, I just hedged my bets by getting a 100GB unit with Iniz. Not as much RAM or bandwidth as my Reversehosts server but, I'm looking for storage and reliability right now.

See ya...

d.c.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2014

If anybody is still seeing any issues please open a ticket. At this point everything is online and we are not seeing any issues, we will make sure tickets get responded too in a timely manner.

• @Hassan Welcome back..

Thanked by 1Hassan

@Hassan said:
    If anybody is still seeing any issues please open a ticket. At this point everything is online and we are not seeing any issues, we will make sure tickets get responded too in a timely manner.

dear @Hassan, do you even reply to tickets these days?

• 2/1 odds, amnesia... just remembered he ran a hosting company.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

agentmishra said: dear @Hassan, do you even reply to tickets these days?

>

Yes, of course!