Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iPhone 6* & Apple Watch Discussion!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iPhone 6* & Apple Watch Discussion!

ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
edited September 2014 in General

With the apple event now less then 10 hours away what do you think the future will hold for the *iPhone 6?

Will you be buying one? (I will)

You can watch the live steam here: http://www.apple.com/live/?cid=wwa-us-kwg-features-com

I might be a little over prepared...

Comments

• why apple ? you are paying for its brand....

• Cpt_BenCpt_Ben Member
    edited September 2014

Well, I can agree that apple products are high quality and they work out of the box (I've got an iPad for work) however I can't understand how you can wait hours and days for a product and be this excited about an announce. It's just a product for fuk's sake! It's just going to be slighty different from last year's. Stop acting up...

• I'm glad that You're rich.

• Offtopic-ish: I always have been amazed by the quality of Apple's screens...

Will be watching the stream, although I'm not likely to waste 800$ on it as long as my current phone is doing fine

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Fix the colours in your screen

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • AlexanderM said: Fix the colours in your screen

In person they look the same but on camera all 3 look different for some reason.

• @xDutchy said:
    Offtopic-ish: I always have been amazed by the quality of Apple's screens...

Will be watching the stream, although I'm not likely to waste 800$ on it as long as my current phone is doing fine

Guess who makes Apple's screens?

Bamoom SAMSUNG

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • Why I have to be so curious when all of the specs has been leaked? Check it out, man:

• windytime90 said: Why I have to be so curious when all of the specs has been leaked? Check it out, man:

You can't be 100% sure anything leaked is legitimate until the event ends in any scenario. People go to great lengths to make something seem legitimate. Right now any and all leaks are just unconfirmed rumors.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • Memory card slot: No.

Battery: non-removable

Same old shit.

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited September 2014

ChrisMiller said: You can't be 100% sure anything leaked is legitimate until the event ends in any scenario. People go to great lengths to make something seem legitimate. Right now any and all leaks are just unconfirmed rumors.

Yeah, I hope that. I really like Apple's products. But, to be honor, I doubt that 99% of the leaked specs are real. Now I'm living in Vietnam, where everything can be leaked :D. A few days ago, I even had a chance to use Galaxy Note 4 before it was announced. :D

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Well tomorrow will not be a very productive day. I have a keynote to watch :D

• I really can't get all this excitement... we've already had a few versions of iPhone6's here in China since Q1 of this year. And one or two of them with a built in card slot and removable battery even! ;))

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Chuck said: Same old shit.

Memory cards and removable batteries......kinda like this old phone? Honestly batteries and removable memory cards were always a pain in the rear.

Old Phone with Memory Card and Removable Battery

Thanked by 1srvrpro
  • I'm not sure whether or not I'll be upgrading from a 5S to 6 just yet. I do however need an iPhone with more storage. I'm more interested in seeing the release date for iOS8 and Yosemite.

The whole NFC thing is pretty much confirmed. A bigger screen iPhone? Probably not for me. I do however hope for an iWatch!

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    I'm not sure whether or not I'll be upgrading from a 5S to 6 just yet. I do however need an iPhone with more storage. I'm more interested in seeing the release date for iOS8 and Yosemite.

The whole NFC thing is pretty much confirmed. A bigger screen iPhone? Probably not for me. I do however hope for an iWatch!

A good information for you. One of the new iPhone versions will have 128GB internal memory :)

• windytime90 said: A good information for you. One of the new iPhone versions will have 128GB internal memory :)

And the bloody thing will probably cost $999.99

• I'll stick with my 4x core, 2 GB RAM Android for the price of 1/4th of an iPhone6, thank you.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2014

These apple junkies, seriously you get everything cheaper with a normal PC or Smartphone.

The Only Point why people want to have it its because its expensive so its a not easy to reach it and you are a bit special but thats it ( that's what the science said).

• I'll stick with my HTC One m7 and or Nexus 5 and or my DOOGEE With it's Octa Core CPU

• I will buy a galaxy note edge instead of iphone6 since edge seems to be much more excited than iphone.

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • since i am a developer i like to customize what i buy to the bone, apple is never on my list. with their price tags i better off buying 2 or 3 lowends ...

• Chuck said: Memory card slot: No.

Battery: non-removable

Same old shit.

We can have 2 high end Android Phones for the price of one Iphone 6. LOL

• DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited September 2014

ryanarp said: Memory cards and removable batteries......kinda like this old phone? Honestly batteries and removable memory cards were always a pain in the rear.

This old phone ? Ouch... that is my current phone :P

• Odd images on the cameras at the top O.o

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

it is just a phone

/thread.

Thanked by 1wych
  • I dont like iphone because has only 1 button on the screen.

Thanked by 1Jono20201
  • At least Apple are finally using a screen that's > 720p

• Guys, this kind of competition is a GOOD thing! Apple rips off some Android features, and Android rips off some Apple features. In the end, we end up with wonderful choice. Both platforms have their merits, and both have their quirks. But such forward momentum in competition is only good for us consumers. Personally, I love my Moto X.