Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Pure SSD VPS in the UK - 230K IOPS!

Pure SSD VPS in the UK - 230K IOPS!

jhadleyjhadley Member
edited June 2012 in Offers

Hi, I'm James Hadley, the owner and operator of Killer IO™. My endeavour is simple: to provide a viable alternative hosting solution for anyone who needs a high-performance SSD VPS and Plesk-based shared hosting here in the UK.

I've created a customised configuration using the latest solid state drives to deliver up to 230K IOPS or around 1.5-2GB/s of disk IO for the most demanding applications. To put that into perspective, that's around 200x faster than a typical hard disk, and around 2-4x faster than a typical solid state drive.

VPSs are hosted on server-grade hardware with Intel Xeon E3 processors, DDR3 memory and fast, UK bandwidth. I have set up these servers using the KVM virtualisation software to enable full management and keep costs low. Management is via the SolusVM console.

256MB RAM 3GB Pure SSD (230K IOPS) 100GB Bandwidth £4.49/month ($7 USD) with coupon 5O63CUJ1PY Order

Test IP: 91.227.221.121 Test Download: 100MB Data Centre: Custodian DC in Kent, UK (Level3 Bandwidth!)

Orders should be set up immediately assuming they pass fraud checks. There are some benchmarks on my blog.

Loading Deck - Cloud Consultants: Server Management | Consultancy | Software Development

Comments