Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VZ | 1024MB £3.25/mo | 64MB £2/yr | 128MB £4/yr | Defined Code Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VZ | 1024MB £3.25/mo | 64MB £2/yr | 128MB £4/yr | Defined Code Hosting

definedcodedefinedcode Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

About us: We've been in the hosting industry since 2012. Defined Code Ltd is a small company based in the Midlands, United Kingdom. We own our hardware in the Netherlands and have personally visited and installed it in the datacenter we colocate at in Rotterdam, Netherlands (Netrouting). With the dedicated IPv4 plans we are using rented hardware at OVH in Strasbourg, France.

NL Datacenter information: Netrouting is housed in an ex-HP building meaning it has top security. It's a carrier neutral datacenter in Rotterdam with over 11000 sqft of datacenter space, there is 240gbps+ of external network capacity.

Hardware: We currently use HP hardware with the latest Intel Xeon E3 CPUs (v3). You should not expect the "Mini" VPSs to outperform a full SSD node, however we try our hardest to deliver a quality you will enjoy for the price. For our dedicated IPv4 VPSs we are using E3 CPUs and a PURE RAID SSD setup.

About our NAT IPv4 VPSs: These "Mini" servers do not come with a dedicated IPv4 address, instead they share an IPv4 address and you are assigned 21 ports on it. 1 port for SSH and the rest for whatever you want (VPNs, web servers, you name it!). This means that when you host a website you will have to append a port to the end, these are randomly generated and you can view yours in your control panel.

Good news IPv6 support is now available. We can allocate you native IPv6 addresses as and when you need, just drop us a ticket after you've ordered.

September OpenVZ VPS offers:

VZ 1024

RAM: 1024MB
Unmanaged
6GB PURE RAID SSD
10TB Transfer (in/out)
100mbit uplink
1 IPv4 address
Native IPv6 on request (up to 20)
OpenVZ Virtualisation
Strasbourg, France
Price: £3.25/month
Order: https://definedcodehosting.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=4

September MINI VPS offers with coupon code INTROLEBT:

Mini 64

RAM: 64MB
Unmanaged
3GB RAID HDD
50GB Transfer (in/out)
1GBIT uplink
20 IPv4 NAT Ports
1 IPv4 NAT SSH Port
OpenVZ Virtualisation
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Price: £2/year with coupon code: INTROLEBT
Order: https://definedcodehosting.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Mini 128

RAM: 128MB
Unmanaged
3GB RAID HDD
50GB Transfer (in/out)
1GBIT uplink
20 IPv4 NAT Ports
1 IPv4 NAT SSH Port
OpenVZ Virtualisation
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Price: £4/year with coupon code: INTROLEBT
Order: https://definedcodehosting.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Payments: All payments are taken via Stripe or Bitpay for Bitcoin.

Test IP: 94.228.216.114
Test file: https://definedcodehosting.com/10mb.bin

Simple AUP/TOS: TOR, Torrents, Bitcoin (and associated altcoins (Litecoin etc)), Minecraft, Public Proxies and Public VPN software are all prohibited. IRC daemons are prohibited but private IRC bots and bouncers are allowed. TOR can be allowed on request.

Comments

• Having seen this offer, I have a horrible feeling I bought a plan with you a month or so back and completely forgot about it.

• Secure Transaction This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (127.0.0.1) is being logged.

lol

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Nekki said:
    Having seen this offer, I have a horrible feeling I bought a plan with you a month or so back and completely forgot about it.

We only advertised the NAT VMs a month back. It is quite possible...

@andrewn said:
    Secure Transaction This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (127.0.0.1) is being logged.

lol

Ah the old nginx -> apache Proxy catch. Fixing, thanks for the shout.

• does the mini servers have native ipv6 ( or can be assigned a few? )

• @upfreak said:
    does the mini servers have native ipv6 ( or can be assigned a few? )

Yes they can be assigned up to 20 native IPv6 addresses.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • No Paypal? Heh..

• @fitvpn said:
    No Paypal? Heh..

We decided to opt for Stripe instead. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with their service. They're active within the developer community which makes it nice for someone like me who's been programming for a long time and they're doing some interesting things with Bitcoin. You've probably heard of them but if not: https://stripe.com/

• Decided not meant accepted..

• @fitvpn said:
    Decided not meant accepted..

Hm? We won't accept PayPal anytime soon. You can pay with Bitcoin (via BitPay) as an alternative.

• @andrewn said:
    Secure Transaction This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (127.0.0.1) is being logged.

lol

You've gotta be careful with that bugger. I remember seeing a lot of sketchiness coming from that IP...lol