Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyvm- free 32 ipv4 ,speical vps plans again ! No need to provide any valid details
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyvm- free 32 ipv4 ,speical vps plans again ! No need to provide any valid details

gongyigongyi Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

i have got a good news from buyvm.net,

"CN Promotions",The brilliantness will still goes on! the old post i wrote

you can get free 4 ipv4 at least and at most 32 ipv4 for all the world! No need to provide any valid details,especially for Chinese !

CN Promotions - CN - LV BuyVM-256MB 256MB OpenVZ Linux VPS 30GB Dedicated Space 1000GB Premium Bandwidth 4x IPv4 Addresses

My AFF link , thanks buddy

https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1346

CN Promotions - CN - LV BuyVM-512MB 512MB OpenVZ Linux VPS 50GB Dedicated Space 2000GB Premium Bandwidth 8x IPv4 Addresses

My AFF link , thanks buddy

https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1347

Thanked by 1tr1cky

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

The details aren't needed for alipay :P It's impossible for us to confirm the details and since there's no real fraud issues I put in a request to Aldryic for the rule adjustments.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    The details aren't needed for alipay :P It's impossible for us to confirm the details and since there's no real fraud issues I put in a request to Aldryic for the rule adjustments.

Francisco

i see !

• Your "no affiliate" links are affiliate links.

Thanked by 1zombiekiller753
  • DylanDylan Member
    edited September 2014

I guess you edited the higher plans out of your post?

• @black said:
    Your "no affiliate" links are affiliate links.

sorry ! my mistake !

• I see that buyvm had been moving into China market recently

• @Dylan said:

sorry I 'm not familiar with the markdown !

• only available to new signups ? whats this nonsense

• Buyvm has a very bad network to China,and it's notorious as most Chinese know.So,"CN Promotions"just a promotion for all over the world.

• Sakura said: notorious

Yeah, have heard something. So not interested in this.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2014

@Sakura said:
    Buyvm has a very bad network to China,and it's notorious as most Chinese know.So,"CN Promotions"just a promotion for all over the world.

You should try the changes we've been making to the network side :) China was heavily favoring Abovenet so the performance was terrible. The changes we made has lowered latency to under 200ms from the mainland as well as improved speeds greatly. We're always working with Fiberhub to tune it more.

Correct, the original plans we offered in July were targeted to a few blogs in China so that's why it said 'CN'. We decided to make the plans available to anyone and we simply forgot to remove the designation.

@JoeMerit said:
    only available to new signups ? whats this nonsense

It's a promotion, so it'll be available to customers wishing to return or newbies. This isn't aimed at customers wanting to buy this plan just to cancel their other one.

If you're a returning one just open a ticket and give me the ID and I'll talk with billing.

Francisco

• @Dylan said:

they are removed by Spirit,promote plans above $7 !